Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

lmfao at "hood boogers" .... Riverbear- just do us all a favor and wash ur mouth out with buckshot already! At what point does it get old posting ina FITTED thread about your hood rat "jumpoffs", paper chasing, trips to CC/Peg, payin your moms bills (which was a good chuckle if I might add) etc.?Come on Duke, you in here sounding like the "Gilmore Girls" and you got the nerve to question why cats is always at your throat? You makin thatwaaaaay too easy kid.

Put it this way homie, everytime you post a WDYWT picture followed by that "keyboard diarrea" you're so well known for, only one thingregisters....

"CHUNK LOVES CANDY!"

I hope this stretching method in the first post works
ohwell.gif

lmao @ the henz0 effect that was classic....

cc been aroudn for a minute...i must say it was the jersey shirt who put me on....after total sports started to spiral downward cuz of the pinwheelieera.....cc popped up on the map for me...and of course peg has always been there..i own a lot of hats from both spots...both producee hot joints.....

Scooped up a fitted for my lava 95s... its a double brim, but ehhhhh.. it'll do. The air max are more pink, not orange like the flash makes it out to be.

359714482.jpg

359714474.jpg

why everyone always goin @ rico tho?
and its mostly people that dont contribute to this thread

ne ways wore this yesterday
xb0404.jpg

Total Sport used to have the Fitted Game on smash. Lil musle head dude taking all day to grab ya fitted for you. Always seeing Beans in there too..

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

I miss the pin wheel days i used to love seeing the old champion pro cut jerseys.
I never cared for pinwheels.
meh I only have 1 pinwheel which my friend gave to me for free. Imo they are way to bright and flashy. I liked it when jerseys and baggy pantswere poppin. Im not feelin how these days nut huggers are in style.

Originally Posted by FlyingEMU05

chunk did you design the bully fitted?
Just suggested it, Bully in Bulls font in Bulls colorway
came out 100%,
pimp.gif

just wish someone over there didn't fail hardcore on the coolgrey version, they could have just asked
smh.gif
smh.gif
, Iwould have just copied a coolgrey mets hat I have

^ very true hell razors is one of my favorite CC fitteds i wish we would see more colors on the site
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

Bullys is clean to always like those but they dont come near to my favorite Cookiemonster though.
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom