Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Another play on a hat that did well for us(Yeah I like bright colors).

n833128467_1361338_349086.jpg

n833128467_1361339_1071215.jpg

yo murray wut store you with?

That indians is allright. Kinda girly for me to wear but i like looking at it. I like how theres 2 logos for every color way gives you more of a choice if youhappen to really hate one of the teams.

Originally Posted by Orfiyus

yo murray wut store you with?
Front Row Sports in Las Vegas. Customs are my baby so I come up with all the designs. A major problem is that we have 6 stores in town. so If I do72 hats, it's 12 per store. I'm usually running thru a set in 30 days with the tourism. Hence my company has a horrible website. Alledgely they aregoing to fix that problem.

Originally Posted by air max 87

Rhasta colors...
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
It's RASTA
laugh.gif
....And Not That It Ever Concerned You But I Did Eventually Get Things Squared Away With My Order For This Gem
wink.gif

And As Far As The Cubs Fitteds Go, I'll Admit We See More Play Than Most Teams But You Can't Blame A "Die Hard" For Wanting More Heat WithTheir Teams Logo On It Can You
eyes.gif

And This Right Here....
Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!

grin.gif

Man... **** the Cubs!

DF!!!

..... Is Fighting Words
mad.gif

Lime is another color I have problem keeping on the shelf. I think this has been here a week and 3/4 of Lookouts are gone already.

n833128467_1385311_7737381.jpg

n833128467_1385312_6359388.jpg

Lime, pink and teal. Saw it a long time ago on a Nike set and this is the 3rd set I've done. They forgot to make the Diamondback tounge pink. Oh well.

n833128467_1361336_1445991.jpg

n833128467_1361333_977085.jpg

n833128467_1361331_4220265.jpg

n833128467_1361330_2760028.jpg

wuts the website for front row sports?

www.frsstore.com to be honest I never check it. I've heard that they will get my designs online for way too long. Theday it happens I'll let people know. We made a brief stint on ebay but the guy didn't know what to take shots of and it looked like crap(not that myphotos are great)

whoa you werent kidding site doesnt look good at all. No offense.

That diamond backs is cool. It looks like it ll go with with the vivid blue am 90s that came out a while ago. Somebody asked for it to.,

last one from March. I wanted to do a pinstripe set and had 12 drawn. My old rep forgot to put in the 2nd set so I'm stuck with just the original. Lookingat bringing back in the fall with some new ones. Marlins sold out in 7 days in 5 of the 6 stores. Cleveland got the wrong button. Orioles got inverted but Ilike it(horrible sales on it though)

n833128467_1361346_3157429.jpg

n833128467_1361343_2451242.jpg

n833128467_1361342_1738173.jpg

n833128467_1361345_4491538.jpg

n833128467_1361344_5965887.jpg

n833128467_1361341_3682941.jpg

That should be it for March.

Indians and looks outs are pretty nice
pimp.gif
as for cubs hats and teams in general its hard to please everyone, we get requests all the time for certain teamsand logos and etc all the time, what yall gotta understand is when we make hats it has to be a logo and colorway that has to be justified for people to spend$35 + shippin on. We've prob deleted 100s of hats cuase we weren't sure
laugh.gif
its not easy sorry
frown.gif

whoa you werent kidding site doesnt look good at all. No offense.

That diamond backs is cool. It looks like it ll go with with the vivid blue am 90s that came out a while ago. Somebody asked for it to.,

No offense taken. I got in a fight with the guy who does the site more than enough occasions. I'm still here and he is gone. They are mom and pop,especially when it comes to customs(their idead of custom is a red hat with white NY on it). Until lately they never realize the potential of custom hats butthey do let me have free reign to order what and how many I want to order.

Looking back I should have trimed the outside in white but didn't do it. Hind sight is 20/20 but the tounge thing really pissed me off when it didn'tcome out right. Oh well live and learn.

boundless sold out but east west still has ...10 deep snapbacks

%%@*+%$%+%!#*!*!+*!@%%%@@

pimp.gif
as for cubs hats and teams in general its hard to please everyone, we get requests all the time for certain teams and logos and etc all the time, what yall gotta understand is when we make hats it has to be a logo and colorway that has to be justified for people to spend $35 + shippin on. We've prob deleted 100s of hats cuase we weren't sure
laugh.gif
its not easy sorry
frown.gif

Try being in a town where a certain store only knows how to order Yanks and Dodgers. It's why you wll rarely see me doing them. Plus I'm all aboutlogos if you haven't noticed. I love doing cubs hats because it has so many logos. I can only do LA in 1,2,3 ring so often before I want to rip my eyesout.

man i hooked up with a local shop to make a couple custom colorways. Thanks to icy for the template man, imma hook you up if everything goes according to plan.

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

man i hooked up with a local shop to make a couple custom colorways. Thanks to icy for the template man, imma hook you up if everything goes according to plan.
nerd.gif
Where? I got hella ideas

pimp.gif
as for cubs hats and teams in general its hard to please everyone, we get requests all the time for certain teams and logos and etc all the time, what yall gotta understand is when we make hats it has to be a logo and colorway that has to be justified for people to spend $35 + shippin on. We've prob deleted 100s of hats cuase we weren't sure
laugh.gif
its not easy sorry
frown.gif
I Feel You Homie....I'm Sure Team/Colorway Selection Is One Of The Harder Aspects Attached To Your Job Title....With All The Possibilities OutThere, Like You Said It's Damn Near Impossible To Keep Everyone Pleased...... You COULD Start Geting Better About Returning PM's And Order InquiriesTho To Better Justify People Spending $35+ On A Fitted.....Just A Thought
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by murrayyyyy

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
its not easy sorry
frown.gif

Try being in a town where a certain store only knows how to order Yanks and Dodgers. It's why you wll rarely see me doing them. Plus I'm all about logos if you haven't noticed. I love doing cubs hats because it has so many logos. I can only do LA in 1,2,3 ring so often before I want to rip my eyes out.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I understand completely, we have customs that go " I wish you guys did more yanks " and its like its not enough that were right next to NYbut every other store around us does NY. Its boring sorry. As for MLB teams its hard, lets be real, what MLB teams logo is that hot? We do them cuasethere's fans, but sox, cubs, boston, sf etc... are boring logos
laugh.gif
sorry if possible we use them for time to time, but if ur not as fan of the team itmay be hard to drop $$$ on a simple logo'd hat..

So Much Sole 23 - man ask TC69 I rarely if ever answer PMs, I had like 60 unread at one point
laugh.gif
call the store
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom