Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Originally Posted by kchildz1

Murrayyyyy cool fitteds. Do you guys take phone orders?
Yeah, I've done them in the past. No other stores will do it but it's easier for me since I have control of the hats/where they are seenonline/ etc. Like I said, if my dream was true I wouldn't have to do any of this and they would be posted when they hit the whse.

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

Sox have mad logos, I don't know what New Era is showing y'all...

I do Sox's hats but like I said, I like to mess with logos and a ton of colors. Not a lot of hot 3 color Sox logos IMO.

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

Sox have mad logos, I don't know what New Era is showing y'all...

Yea I know that, but what's worth being used?
grin.gif
everyteam has mad logos but will they sale?

Will, it is a super hole in the wall spot but they got a new era account that can do customs. but i wont post it until i know they are legit, but you WILL bethe first to know.

I just did these two, my first attempt ever.

i dont know why they came out so distorted but im going to see how to fix it.

btw Maza, i always make a copy of the blank template first, so i always have blanks to work with...or just pull again from the thread ...and i see itdidn't take you long
pimp.gif

Somehow get rid of that yellow ball (use the outline logo) and add a grey underbrim and that Lakers is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by icyuod
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
On point as always icy.

I'm still waiting for someone to put out a Lakers joint: purple crown, yellow brim, grey underbrim. With theircurrent logo (as pictured above) none of that "Los Angeles" cursive script HWC logo or any other BS.
ohwell.gif

good looks on that lakers. i can get my hands on a lakers new era in that colorway, but its the old new eras so the logo is pretty small.

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

Will, it is a super hole in the wall spot but they got a new era account that can do customs. but i wont post it until i know they are legit, but you WILL be the first to know.

Nice
pimp.gif
a for sure cop if you can get it done....maybe thewhite based one too, but i'll reserve judgement until pics surface

Originally Posted by FlyingEMU05

good looks on that lakers. i can get my hands on a lakers new era in that colorway, but its the old new eras so the logo is pretty small.
I'm more after the colorway than the logo (plus I'm more into vintage NEs),
nerd.gif
you think you can hook it up if you're making a run anytime soon? No worries tho

Originally Posted by ro0ts

I'm more after the colorway than the logo (plus I'm more into vintage NEs),
nerd.gif
you think you can hook it up if you're making a run anytime soon? No worries tho

size? biggest they had last time i went was 7 1/2

guessing you used Paint Maza? tried to do some customs too but paint wasn't that good to mess with the logo CWs. but those look dope, just not reallyfeeling the green underbrim, would've rather seen grey to go with giants unis

Originally Posted by USA Pride4Life

Will, it is a super hole in the wall spot but they got a new era account that can do customs. but i wont post it until i know they are legit, but you WILL be the first to know.

Nice
pimp.gif
a for sure cop if you can get it done....maybe the white based one too, but i'll reserve judgement until pics surface
thats
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

ya i saw those but im pretty picky (dont want seaglass but dont want dark teal/aqua) an those are more aquaish by the looks, respect none the lessfor the help
kinda sucks cause theres not many fitted spots up here (smh at ransom for gettin rid of their account) where i can actually go check em out but im definitelylookin for more azure/tiffany then aqua (tiffany/dontrelle/azure am90 type teal)

edit: murray you got some craaazy dope fitteds
pimp.gif

size? biggest they had last time i went was 7 1/2
A 7 1/2 would work
happy.gif
. If you're making a run PM me theinfo/price, I'd most def appreciate it. Thanks man.

Nice use of a world series logo that is not happening.

Back
Top Bottom