Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

heart-attack6.jpg

.....my size too.....
mad.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by prymone

I LIKE THE CUBS BASIC C LOGO
AND THE ONE WITH THE CUB CRAWLIN OUTTA THE C

BUT OVERALL
IN EVERY ASPECT OF LIFE
WHITE SOX >>>>>>>>>>>>> CUBS
LOGOS, SPORTS, ANYTHING

ANYWAYS

WHATS AROUND TO MATCH THE CHI TOWN BLAZERS I JUST GOT??
2h6sp5u.png

OBVIOUSLY A CHICAGO TEAM LOL
MIGHT JUST DO THE CUBS ON FIELD WITH THE GREY UNDERBRIM
I DUNNO

Heres somthing I did a while ago, I never wanted to post anything because the quality is pretty bad but tell me what yall think.
1ce35703e16ba04d37c815315d3e641b4d27702.pjpg

68635bf9eb70a6a43276139e515e59c9b203618.pjpg

Heres somthing for the half cents, or any other orlando based penny really. I thought the magic fitteds were a little played out since you can only use onelogo, plus this sort of honors his college.
a9b25d0e95ae03e9106551f191a10551fbadb12.pjpg

one more I had for the sb fans, I dont think it turned out as good as it looked in my head but . . .
96a2564e44a133f915d50f4c05f1ce960110ba2.pjpg

those pics up there are how mine came out when I was trying to make em. Looks like it was colored in with a crayon.

this would have been a perfect match...made this for leaders awhile back....called it new rome....roman numerals 1354 on back...chicago flag, actually justresent this and another one to ldrs..better pic on blog

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

Originally Posted by ro0ts

Somehow get rid of that yellow ball (use the outline logo) and add a grey underbrim and that Lakers is
pimp.gif
Ay I'm pretty sure they have the Lakers you want in the NBA store, I'll be goin next friday to take pics n do pickups

Justin Slayer-- I got u homie
Frank Lucas: My man!

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

Ay I'm pretty sure they have the Lakers you want in the NBA store, I'll be goin next friday to take pics n do pickups
SMH my money is going down the drain..... but pics please
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom