Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

New set today. Should have 3 more coming in this week. I know no one is a fan of pink but it sells for us. Black flip on the brim. Sorry for poor lighting butI tok them at the whse.

n833128467_1460559_1622395.jpg
n833128467_1460562_612378.jpg

n833128467_1460563_2050835.jpg
n833128467_1460561_7205539.jpg

n833128467_1460560_1672940.jpg
s833128467_1460564_6878389.jpg

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

^ Why the same colors? where's the variety?

I have a color set or 2 drop a week. You have to satisfy the person who wants to buy logo specific and the person that wants to buy color specific. If Ican't find at least 4 of a set I usually won't produce it. To some the pirates is a lot different than the cardinals because of the amount of white.Plus unlike the wall from Texas, most of our stores do it by color blocks, Stands out more on the wall. After all sales are the main goal believe it or not.

My store is one of the few that actual does blocks by teams. So a 2X3 block might be all Red Sox or something. That's how my customer shops is by team. Butwhen you see this color set in a block at another location it looks nice.

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

I don't know why but that wall in Texas SCREAMS hat club
I'm 99% sure it is,
laugh.gif
you know you're customdeprived when you call a mall chain-slash-online store "texas heat" or a secret spot. If it isn't then they've got 90% of HC's customs.

Hat Club you say? Well I'm gonna have to look into this for tomorrow. I see a few potential new additions.

Drama, I posted about it yest!

If anyone else wants lemme know.

I've been in the city pretty frequently these few days and my bro works a few blocks up.
but I think Shadow Xs(most recently from the X/XIII cdp) goes the best with that Hat
smh @ me for selling my pair

Originally Posted by murrayyyyy

^ Why the same colors? where's the variety?

I have a color set or 2 drop a week. You have to satisfy the person who wants to buy logo specific and the person that wants to buy color specific. If I can't find at least 4 of a set I usually won't produce it. To some the pirates is a lot different than the cardinals because of the amount of white. Plus unlike the wall from Texas, most of our stores do it by color blocks, Stands out more on the wall. After all sales are the main goal believe it or not.

My store is one of the few that actual does blocks by teams. So a 2X3 block might be all Red Sox or something. That's how my customer shops is by team. But when you see this color set in a block at another location it looks nice.
You doin any Mets customs? no flipped brim tho
sick.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Drama, I posted about it yest!

If anyone else wants lemme know.

I've been in the city pretty frequently these few days and my bro works a few blocks up.
but I think Shadow Xs(most recently from the X/XIII cdp) goes the best with that Hat
smh @ me for selling my pair

SMH @ me for using my pair as beaters
smh.gif

Originally Posted by air max 87

murrayyyyy - word of advice, (constructive) flipped brims and contrast eyelets =
sick.gif
sick.gif
I don't see why anyone would do a white brim without flipping it. Call it personal choice but in the desert everything you touch outside isdirty. It seems to be easier to clean a black flip than a white brim. As far as eyes go, I've never had someone not buy a hat because of the eyes. I gothru phases where I make the eyes the same as the fabric and times where I make them contrast.

But thanks for the words of advice...

sick.gif
2 Mets hats in the mix. Near the end of May but knowing how things have been going in June. Neither is flipped and the eyes are the same as thecloth. Nothing in crazy color schemes. Pretty tame hats.

Originally Posted by murrayyyyy

sick.gif
2 Mets hats in the mix. Near the end of May but knowing how things have been going in June. Neither is flipped and the eyes are the same as the cloth. Nothing in crazy color schemes. Pretty tame hats.

Can i get a preview or description of colorways?
wink.gif

Can i get a preview or description of colorways?
wink.gif
Simple #1- Black Lime- lime brim, black hat, white lime Mets NY logo (Mets are basic level for us)
Simple #2- Road Series II- black brim, light grey hat, Black NY with white and orange shading on the NY.

I'm not sure there is enough alcohol in Vegas to make me do one with Mr Met.

rico- because of NE shipping the flames got pushed back to may
chunk-
pimp.gif
i got you on that wings too

This is what i did today

29wtu92.jpg

Back
Top Bottom