Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Originally Posted by daprescription

Nope it's very necessary.
eyes.gif

uh....those mets been out for a min LOL.

last 3 pages of pickups just murdered the whole rest of the thread imo.

Just moved out to WA, noticed a Big 5 Sports and decided I would stop in and see what I could find...

nytmrr.jpg

Best part the 2001 All-Star game patch and it was $24.99. Ahhh, the good old days.

And continuing with the M's theme. . .

32zrt78.jpg

Originally Posted by Watchmelikeoprah

YO! wutz gud wit Myshirts abusing the I Love... Template in the new era book.. Whoever it is that b on here from myshirts...please stop OD'in on that logo...The i love my kicks joint wuz WACK! an now this... SMH! you dudes need to b more creative..wanna boost ya slaes?? Holla at em!! i'll help y'all out cuz y'all lookin tired ova there at myshirts...umm how hov said it..Had a spark when y'all started but now ya jus garbage LOL! It'll also help if y'all change that wack MS logo in the back of y'all customs....that maes it look super lame...why do you even need to put MS myshirts in the back anyway?? jus leave it blank like cap city do...like for instance that MIAMI fitted to go wit the air max 95's miami vice is tuff except for dat lame, tacky , tired looking myshirts logo in da back...i am a avid fitted collector an a hell of a critique....an honestly YOU GUYS NEED TO STEP YA GAME ALLLLLLLLLLL DA WAY UP^! an please it's not hate, i wanna see y'all do good so i could b fly, it seems like u guys have the basics to making customs an y'all still havent perfected y'all style yet..WUTZ GUD ALREADY??... oh yea.. an please stop doin da under brims dirty like dat.. it looks ugly an cheap! y'all allllwwaayss got da dookie double brims mang STOP!!!!! http://us.st12.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/yhst-44600485780694_2048_16955335

2ujgzfd.jpg

Originally Posted by Watchmelikeoprah

...like for instance that MIAMI fitted to go wit the air max 95's miami vice is tuff.....
Did You Really Just Call This Cap "Tuff" Home Boy?
eyes.gif

*That Hat Wouldn't Be "Tuff" Even Atop Kimbo Slice's Head

*That Hat Wouldn't Be "Dope" Even If It Came With A Brick And Some Baking Soda

*That Hat Wouldn't Be "Crack" Even If It Came Smooshed Inbetween 2 Buttcheeks

...................................... Ok I'm Done Now

YO! I agree with the "application" idea...

murrayyyyy, not to beat a Barbaro but I can speak for myself but I have NEVER bought a fitted with contrasting eyelets. I think they're incredibly tacky.Of course, I am only one customer but I imagine there have been others that who have passed on different customs of yours due to the eyelets.

air max... p/m
nerd.gif

DF!!!

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! I agree with the "application" idea...

murrayyyyy, not to beat a Barbaro but I can speak for myself but I have NEVER bought a fitted with contrasting eyelets. I think they're incredibly tacky. Of course, I am only one customer but I imagine there have been others that who have passed on different customs of yours due to the eyelets.

air max... p/m
nerd.gif

DF!!!
wut are you talking about there already is an application process. You gotta wait like a month to get your membership approved. I rememberlurking in the previous 2 fitted threads keeping stuff to myself cuz I wasnt allowed to post yet.

Anyway as for contrasting eyelets idk why anyone would bother imo it should just be the same color as the crown. Having them be a differenct color makes themstand out in a bad way.

Like this

NE-MLBCOOP0007_navy_front

heres an example. I kno most of you dont like the yanks but I think it can be agreed that not making the eyelets navy and the new era logo white really ruinsthis fitted.

By application process, he meant just for this thread, that why we don't get the occassional people who pass by for a week or people who yellwall-o-texts..

oaqhkz.jpg
527359f0ed39b93930ce96abf931ee1d3bc7de2.jpg

Meth actually rockin this hat
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
in the next vid with REDMAN
interview @ thefader.com

those Mitchell n Ness snapbacks don't look that bad
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^^^ thats the name of the song prolly why hes rockin it track is dope too BLACKOUT 2 42109:.

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

murrayyyyy, not to beat a Barbaro but I can speak for myself but I have NEVER bought a fitted with contrasting eyelets. I think they're incredibly tacky. Of course, I am only one customer but I imagine there have been others that who have passed on different customs of yours due to the eyelets.
I'm not sweating it. As long as the hats disappear in 30-45 days I could care less who dislikes them.

Don't misread what I say here. I'm all about constructive criticism. Not every hat I make sells out in 30 days. There will be hats when they come in Ithink, crap why didn't I do this. I'm cool with it. I understand that a lot of people on here don't like flips or different eyes. On here it seemsto be shoes first while we are about half for shirts before shoes on the strip.

Some people don't understand why I do color set while others do. Some don't understand why I flip while some do. Some don't understand why I doeyes when some do. There is no 100% custom. I can guarentee that.

Back
Top Bottom