Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

http://[img]http://www.rocknjocks.com/images/products/astrosfront.jpg[/img]

Anything for these (smh still wondering why I bought em
tired.gif
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

Just got back home and almost forgot I had this coming in, props J Steez. Wasn't feeling the white contrast stitching so I got my Fabolous on and used theSharpie.
laugh.gif

J Steez check your PM.

eb125cfe8bb28b35a3c13c361fd4e033c1952ec.jpg

59b2526eeeb4abd0aac1beed80866edb6453afd.jpg

Originally Posted by ro0ts

Just got back home and almost forgot I had this coming in, props J Steez. Wasn't feeling the white contrast stitching so I got my Fabolous on and used the Sharpie.
laugh.gif

J Steez check your PM.

Anytime man, glad you like it
pimp.gif

^ TC put up pics a little while back, but the brim had white stitching. It's a little detail but it's so much cleaner blacked out.

EDIT: TC's pic:
a9ls9.jpg

moz-screenshot.jpg
moz-screenshot-1.jpg

indifferent.gif
@ NE for having the audacity to use white stitching.

Good job, I wouldn't have thought about even buying the hat to go through that process. Laziness FTL

Much much better.

Does the NBA Store have a hat for Nuggets Alternate Jersey (Navy, Baby Blue)?.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

indifferent.gif
@ NE for having the audacity to use white stitching.

Good job, I wouldn't have thought about even buying the hat to go through that process. Laziness FTL
I hope everyone does that

Good job, I had it on my mind but the white stitching matches my ALIFE x Lacoste polo and both pairs of 13s I rock to match.

but I wouldnt mind a 2nd hat to do that to.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Much much better.

Does the NBA Store have a hat for Nuggets Alternate Jersey (Navy, Baby Blue)?.

Nope, they had a black,babyblue one when I went with the alt logo, but all the size 8s were messed up
frown.gif

Originally Posted by ro0ts

Just got back home and almost forgot I had this coming in, props J Steez. Wasn't feeling the white contrast stitching so I got my Fabolous on and used the Sharpie.
laugh.gif

J Steez check your PM.

does it have a purple tint to it now? Since you used a sharpie...

btw nice fitted

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

does it have a purple tint to it now? Since you used a sharpie...
Nah I was half way expecting that but considering its just stitching if there is a tint it goes unnoticed. Now if I tried to color in the horns orsome part of the logo it'd most def be more obvious.

That Oregon NE is crazy, eff Nike.

new era raisin their prices again
smh.gif
how are they gonna switch to a cheaperpolyester material yet raise the price? i think 30 bucks is too much for a hat

do they have any utah jazz with the current logo at the nba store? if so i need a 7 3/8 ....someone let me know

Originally Posted by 59 Piffy

new era raisin their prices again
smh.gif
how are they gonna switch to a cheaper polyester material yet raise the price? i think 30 bucks is too much for a hat
You don't know nothing about high prices on fitteds. If I buy a fitted around here it's minimum price on 45€. If it's a Mishka/Crooks& Castles/etc. fitted it costs 55€. That's high prices.

^^^probly cuz of the price tag. Idk why I expected that fitted to be $30-35 lol shoulda thought about the brand for a min. Either that or they just haventupdated the db and it shows the sizes but its actually sold out and you get a sold out email if its ordered.

superbowl ring son of soul king

Back
Top Bottom