Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Originally Posted by LB510

I can't believe cc still has all sizes in the U-God fitted
Probably because it's U-God. Most people only thing I remember his first line from his verse on "It's Yours".
Code:
Yo super freak physique like Raphael Saadiq

Ro0ts nice bulls hat. Wish they had my size.

Here are my most recent pickups:

and some stuff i might sell in 7 1/2

BTW Thunder Chunk I think the fitted came in yesterday. Thanks again!

KVN

having problems with digital gravel any cali heads tell if they closed shop??...phone is dead and order is two weeks late
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Originally Posted by LB510

I can't believe cc still has all sizes in the U-God fitted
Probably because it's U-God. Most people only thing I remember his first line from his verse on "It's Yours".
Code:
Yo super freak physique like Raphael Saadiq

baby love the ganga leaf every day of the week. Sumthing sumthin sumthin gormet beats.

Funny you should bring up this track I had rzas part of this song stuck in my head all this morning. If it hits the bargain bin (which I doubt) then I ll cop.

Yo ro0ts i got ur pm but i can't respond from my phone. but for the sharks hat they had plenty the other day. im pretty sure at eastridge, touchdown hasthem too
KVN

Originally Posted by icyuod

having problems with digital gravel any cali heads tell if they closed shop??...phone is dead and order is two weeks late
smh.gif
smh.gif

I know I'm not getting my fitted anytime soon them
smh.gif
I copped that green fitted witht the clover on it for 12 bucks shipped earlier this week When DG hasthese sales their shipping gets real slow,
Nice sharks KVN

http://i.ebayimg.com/18/!BQDoBY!!Wk~%24(KGrH****iYEjlLmep38BJ22oUdof!~~_1.JPG

I cant believe someones tryna sell this on ebay.

I thought New Era wouldn't do red Sharks? My girl got this for me yesterday.
5js5c8.jpg

Props to KVN for pointing me in the right direction.

smh.gif
smh.gif
Karmaloop killed DG basically so you might you get your hat and you might not.
My buddy sales his line on DG and they've been not answering calls or emails.

Originally Posted by donjuan513

smh.gif
smh.gif
Karmaloop killed DG basically so you might you get your hat and you might not.
My buddy sales his line on DG and they've been not answering calls or emails.
so they ripped people off?

yhst-44600485780694_2049_365774129

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

yhst-44600485780694_2047_168567843

And I don't even wear clothing line fitteds, But Al Capone on a hat? In White Sox colors?

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit....
pimp.gif

Damn sad to hear DG is going away. If its true they need to stop selling their memberships. I noticed they were heading down hill when they started to carryless brands on their site. I ordered a staple fighting pigeon hoody 2 days ago and got tracking yesterday. I looked it up and it says usps has been notified,but the item hasn't shipped. I hope we all get our stuff cuz they just sent another email now saying 70% off.

Back
Top Bottom