Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Originally Posted by Sidewayze

So much heat over the past few days..
pimp.gif

Anyone in Toronto wanna split an order from CC or Myshirts?

maybe - hit the PM.

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

^ New Era hasnn't offered you a position yet?
laugh.gif

Man I've come to the conclusion to have a higher up posistion in one of these companies you gotta have a degree and not know what the ++%* your doing
grin.gif
I'm over qualified
laugh.gif
for real lotta garbage comes out from new era and Lids. I dont think its the designers tho I think its the big boss whos probly some guy whothinks that oversized logos and cordoruy fitteds are the way of the future that makes the designers come up with it. They must be selling tho otherwise wewouldnt be seein this stuff. jmo.

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

Btw for those wondering how New Era is able to pull this off I was told by the ATL store manager that Adidas still holds the official right for NBA merchandise but New Era is able to use NBA Logos.... its real technical. Notice in all the pics you don't see the City script [ exp. Chicago Bulls] on the fitted just the Bulls logo.
Yea - that's what I assumed...New Era was sitll producing New Eras (they were only sold @ NBA Stores or Team Shops...or people with connects @new era approving stuff they shoulldn't apparently
laugh.gif
). From what Igather, New Era was fully allowed to produce any Hardwood Classics Logos or anything before a certain season and push them out to retailers and only pushcurrent logos to NBA stores....that seems to have changed for the better.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

Damn, I need a job just to cover this fitted buzz. "Menace" any chance if I have the money you can cop the 2 for me?
what 2 are you talking about? hit me up on PM if you want

I got $50 on a 7 7/8 or 7 3/4 Blazers or tons of Mariners 5/8-3/4 for trade! Help a Arizona NT'er out!

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

[h2]New Era x NBA[/h2]

They're baaaack!
Exclusive launch at New Era Flagship stores!
Starting today, April 22nd!
Get yours for the Finals!
(Cavs vs Lakers Hornets…..sorry Lamar…+no shots though+)

29 more after the jump>>>
so its gona be in NY anyway?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

f1915be1bd3d92f785c003f357765553fee6f25.gif
, already copped
laugh.gif

You already
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
ic70k9.gif

"
ECAPCITY.COM is currently under construction to provide abetter over all experience. Please bear with us. Sorry for the inconvenience"

frown.gif
laugh.gif
I'm sure it will beplenty of e triffic on the site tomorrow
laugh.gif

Mr Fizzy Womack - cc did a spurs car a few weeks back gery/organge

langfor5 what were the priceslike? pleace looks familliar.

cucumbercool http://niketalk.com/topic/11491

RICO7JT- some one said they were going 1 or2 pgs back

Is the promo code for R&J still poppin??
Entered the coupon as i was checking out but no deduction......SMH @ being mad thirst for the Gtown fitted.
When i can cop on fields for 21 at my boys shop or 32-35 for a fitted at Peg.

Same happened to me just email them and they will refund you the money
wink.gif

how much are the fitteds in the NBA store?

nerd.gif
??????????????????????????
2rq0okl.jpg

tired.gif
why just why
tired.gif

so...who want's to help a gentleman obtain one of those warriors fitteds?

smh.gif
@ new era for not having a new era flagship anywhere in the bay area. it's a damn shame.

just read on strictly fitteds that nba new eras were avaliable at the teams arenas too. smh I walk by msg all the time.

According to Slam Blog New Era is going to release "fashion coloured" (or whatever term it was) NBA New Eras later this year (aka customs). I'massuming (hoping?) they'll let shops do them too

Originally Posted by Orfiyus

just read on strictly fitteds that nba new eras were avaliable at the teams arenas too. smh I walk by msg all the time.
the warriors team shop out here has had warriors new eras for a while but they have all been TRASH. like gold foil all over print joints. theyhaven't done a team color new era like the flagship stores got right now.

Originally Posted by nkwu11

According to Slam Blog New Era is going to release "fashion coloured" (or whatever term it was) NBA New Eras later this year (aka customs). I'm assuming (hoping?) they'll let shops do them too
Nope, I'm sure he was implying later this year New Era flagships would be getting those customs in.

Originally Posted by ro0ts

According to Slam Blog New Era is going to release "fashion coloured" (or whatever term it was) NBA New Eras later this year (aka customs). I'm assuming (hoping?) they'll let shops do them too
Nope, I'm sure he was implying later this year New Era flagships would be getting those customs in.
...I can still hope...
laugh.gif
Random: I didn't know New Erasold/used to sell wooden lasts/head forms at their flagships.
laugh.gif

Just got these from CC and Hatclub. If anyone needs a 5/8 Orlando let me know I got an extra.

Originally Posted by ro0ts

yea it says the same thing on strictly fitteds too. I honestly dont care all the best logos just recently became HWC anyway. Hornets, Raptors,Grizzlies on the way. All we need is for them to do the duck face hockey mask the mighty ducks used to do again itll be straight.

Any word on when the MyShirts Raps are going up? Tomorrow?
Sent them an email 2 days ago and they never responded. Can't miss 'em.

Back
Top Bottom