Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

smh.gif
smh.gif

Just when I thought I could save some money New Era decides to pull this haha NBA fitteds got me feelin like a kid again...

Bout To Be Shelling Out Some SERIOUS Guop In The Next Week Or So On Fitted Caps
smh.gif
.......... Just Waiting On The Word From A Certain Someone
nerd.gif

I new it!
laugh.gif

So Much Sole 23-did you ever get the confirmation on that motovation hat?

Four new Raptors New Era fitted caps have been unleashed today. From left to right, the first Raptors fitted cap is featured in the Raptorsjersey colors, which were featured in white and black pinstripes with the Raptors logo on the front with a black visor. Even Tracy McGrady will be proud withthis one. The second fitted cap is featured in team colors of purple and red. The third Raptors is featured in black with purple visor and red under withbutton. The last and final one is featured in jet black with team colors and red button. In my personal opinion, all of them looks hot, but nothing looksbetter than the pinstripes. Pair it with an authentic T-MAC Raptors M&N jersey and WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOoOOOOW.
nerd.gif

Plus the other one
b1535dbce285dfa8f30fd19fbcfb227e45b0341.pjpg

Originally Posted by FlightEightyNine

i see most sizes in stock on that raptors hat.

I don't know why you wouldn't it hasn't even been up 1hr yet
laugh.gif

wen them droppin on the site??????????
thats the million dollar question No one knows

air max 87- I see there were hats were on the oldsite that aren't on the new site. Was that because they were sold out or your just going to sell them instore?

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

where'd you get the Diamond Jaxx from?

I got it from some hat spot in Sunset, BK.
*I need 3 out of 6 of those Raptors
pimp.gif

Edit*

"The third Raptors is featured in black with purple visor and red under with button."

damnnnn red underbrim?!......If that is the case then I need 2 out of 6 of those Raptors.

Am I the only one not really feeling the Raps? Maybe I need another colorway or something.

Back
Top Bottom