Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

I hate it when I fall weeks behind in this post.

Cause chances are, that means I missed out on some %@%# I would have wanted.

hc_giants.jpg
hc_as.jpg

found on strictly fitteds. When they gon make a yankees in mets black crown/blue brim color way?!!!

Originally Posted by jae oh en

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

Shorty wanted me to smash but said koudie wheres your fitted.. i said boo it aint my fault.. the foolz @ ecapcity straight $#@@$%#.. as a result she wouldnt let me hit it. Smh

f84256844660fd0c23317c1028c28447022225d.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

man i love NikeTalk and these GIFS

Originally Posted by jae oh en

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

Shorty wanted me to smash but said koudie wheres your fitted.. i said boo it aint my fault.. the foolz @ ecapcity straight $#@@$%#.. as a result she wouldnt let me hit it. Smh

f84256844660fd0c23317c1028c28447022225d.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

i used to write for ray j.. bizzy bone.. iced tea.. john cena and currently working with DRAKE. Now lets just send me the goods before dudes turn into wood. feel me ?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

detroit-red-wings-new-york-rangers-new-era-hats.jpg
fresno-state-toronto-raptors-new-era-hats.jpg

NY rangers is crack. Yo Im mad why does cc always get stuff I want after I get it from somewhere else. happened with the all black hornets and now with theraptors.

eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

CC has been legit with me and ive been buying stuff instore and on the site for a couple years now.

if you read what air max said one time "we have to go down and do the labor our self and pack your order " something along those lines
so the human error is there. id call em up they will help you.

Summer coming up and another trip is in the works so you know what that means
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

holy fuuuuu at that Rangers fitted. Sucks the Sharks lost though. I don't want to think about hockey but MAN.

I got the raptors purple brim, thanks myfitteds...bad photo sorry

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

^ that looks ill. just get a VC nike rookie and the warm up and you ready.

I always wanted that jersey. (peep the Iverson rookie in the back
laugh.gif
)

But again....that Rangers is crazy.

Originally Posted by Orifyus

Well as far as Nba and newer logos, you have to figure their new era rep tells them around the same time and they have similar "OG" colorway ideas.
Capcity is good for ordering 50+ styles at a time, and putting a fraction up online each week.
Edit: I replied to the wrong response, I meant Orifyus, but im on a sidekick
Edit#2: yeah, they probably get them done same time(because when they're avail the reps are told to tell their accts). but MYShirts is quicker to the jumpto put them online for w/e reason.

its just weird coincidences. I got a black new era hornets and then cc had it like a couple days later. Same with the raptors. Thats wut I meant. Its not thatcc is allowed to do em its just that they get the fitted I want in the same time frame where I find it somewhere else.

we wait thats why, some stores are so thirsty to put it, we wait and sit back
grin.gif
we dont need to drop multiples of the same hat, so we do it slowly.

Back
Top Bottom