Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

anythin to go wid these?

nike-af1-undftd-1-rd.jpg

also, i'll be back in ATL in a week or so (on a bussiness trip now), i can goto the New Era store here... I picked up some hats for some other people

NostrandAve68- Just shot you a PM. Need a bulls and Warriors fitted in 7 1/2 if possible. Thunder- just shot you a pm. Dog shoot me a bill with a finders fee.I wanna make sure your taken care of for your troubles bro.

jjyc0g.jpg

New stuff. Braves is from Pegasus, Blue Jays (Cornflakes) is from the Cereal Series from Dome. Props to Dome. Ordering by phone from them was veryconvenient and they shipped quickly. $44 shipped is a little steep, but I guess that's average for online customs and the designs are more innovative atDome.
I'll post up pictures of some of the rest of the stuff I got when I have a chance.

I will be heading out to the NEW ERA Flagship store (not he NBA store) out this Sat. anyone want anything let me know.

It must have just gone up then, cus I'm seeing it?

[table][tr][td]

[/td] [td]

[/td] [td]

[/td] [td]

[/td] [/tr][tr][td]

[/td] [td]

[/td] [td]

[/td] [td]

[/td] [/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by ro0ts

[table][tr][td]

[/td] [td]

[/td] [td]

[/td] [td]

[/td] [/tr][tr][td]

[/td] [td]

[/td] [td]

[/td] [td]

[/td] [/tr][/table]
lmao. 2 seconds early

Had to scoop the Orioles
pimp.gif

Keep making them O's fitteds ! chea.

WE NEED A CAPITALS FITTED NOW !! CC USE THIS IDEA !! HOT FIRE !!!! Bird on front.... Washington Capitals on back !!!

Originally Posted by Orfiyus

lmao. 2 seconds early
laugh.gif
Figured that's what happened. BTW I'm late butprops to Dome for that cereal series. Using the use Blue Jays for the Corn Flakes and color matching on the bird
eek.gif
, one of the cleanest/most creative fits I've seen in recent memory.

Dome came right on the creativity on that series, also CC did that Black Raptors properly the backhit was done right %#@! stands out.
pimp.gif

Im afraid I need help again fellow comarades.

The two sites you guys provided myfitteds and futureexclusives are BOTH sold out of the gray Yankees fitted. Is there any other site out there with it? Thegame is Sunday and I know its my fault for taking so long to order but Ihad ordered other fitteds in the process and didnt get paid til today. Hopefullysomeone can pull yet another miracle for me so I can get this fitted for my jersey

EDIT: So they have it in 7 3/8 but I am 7 5/8. Does that trick to increase the hat size TRULY WORK? I really dont want to spend 45+ with express shipping ifthat trick really wont work. But I desperately need this fitted

^ Enhh At this point your best bet for finding that grey Yankees joint by Sunday would be in store somewhere. But if you can wait for it to come in the mailand you're a size 7 5/8 or 3/4:

http://www.skiptomyshoe.c...w-york-yankees-grey.html

Edit: Do not try to stretch a 3/8 to a 5/8 it won't work, even if you stretch it to the point you can fit it on ur head it'll more than likely lookridiculous, haha

roll.gif
jae oh en wrote:

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

Shorty wanted me to smash but said koudie wheres your fitted.. i said boo it aint my fault.. the foolz @ ecapcity straight $#@@$%#.. as a result she wouldnt let me hit it. Smh

f84256844660fd0c23317c1028c28447022225d.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm dying over here.

But that rangers will be copped even though I already have a cubs w/ the exact color scheme
eyes.gif
f it.

[table][tr][td]

[/td] [td]

[/td] [td]

[/td] [td]

[/td] [/tr][tr][td]

[/td] [td]

[/td] [td]

[/td] [td]

[/td] [/tr][/table]

i'm trying to get my money straight and the Rangers cap comes out? cmon man
laugh.gif

$43 shipped. Fitteds cost too damn much. Was thinking about doubling up on the Raps but
smh.gif

Good job though, CC.

^ Enhh At this point your best bet for finding that grey Yankees joint by Sunday would be in store somewhere. But if you can wait for it to come in the mail and you're a size 7 5/8 or 3/4:

Edit: Do not try to stretch a 3/8 to a 5/8 it won't work, even if you stretch it to the point you can fit it on ur head it'll more than likely look ridiculous, haha
I think at best you could stretch a 3/8 to a 1/2 but thats it.

I think the best bet would be Lids or footlocker. Youre goin to the game why not just rock a yankees onfield it goes with everything anyway esp if youre at abaseball game.

^ Enhh At this point your best bet for finding that grey Yankees joint by Sunday would be in store somewhere. But if you can wait for it to come in the mail and you're a size 7 5/8 or 3/4:

Edit: Do not try to stretch a 3/8 to a 5/8 it won't work, even if you stretch it to the point you can fit it on ur head it'll more than likely look ridiculous, haha
[Ja Rule's voice] WHERE WOULD I BE WITHOUT NIKE TALKKKKKKK [/Ja Rule's voice]

Yo good looks. Definitely appreciated. If I order it today and do 1 day shipping wont it come tomorrow? If not, do you think a store in the Yankee stadium willhave it?

Originally Posted by Orfiyus

I think at best you could stretch a 3/8 to a 1/2 but thats it.

I think the best bet would be Lids or footlocker. Youre goin to the game why not just rock a yankees onfield it goes with everything anyway esp if youre at a baseball game.

I know but everyone rocks the navy blue
laugh.gif
. Plus I think the Grey looks better with the jersey.

This problem wouldn't even be an issue if I wasn't do damn stupid to give away my fitted
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom