Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Originally Posted by air max 87

Sometimes I wish people had common sense and understood it takes 3 - 5 monts on NEs part to make + ship hats, dudes actin like we got fitted gnomes in the basement doin work
grin.gif
if we don't have a certain hat out for certain shoes its not that we don't want too.... its that we don't have it, but I guess that concept is over heads
smh.gif

Yea but if you were on the outside lookin in you probally feel the same waybut who knows. Dudes %!%#!! analyze logos and underbrims.

Originally Posted by MrBigBusiness2

Capcity just updated, and they have hot garbage. They really need to do griffey color ways again. Hypebeasts owned them in about 5 minutes
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Yeah lets come out with a red and sky blue Seattle hat but not the black and teal like what people want.
roll.gif
Salty a bit? So since you missed out on a certain fittedthey're supposed to obtain an immediate restock. Shame on them for putting out anything but a teal and navyMariners joint.

DaNewEra-Nice Pickups Right There Fam
pimp.gif
...... They Have That Same Bulls Joint At My Local Sleeper Spot But I've Hesitated In The PastOn Grabbing It Because Of The Fit...... Does Yours Fit Oddly As Well?

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

DaNewEra-Nice Pickups Right There Fam
pimp.gif
...... They Have That Same Bulls Joint At My Local Sleeper Spot But I've Hesitated In The Past On Grabbing It Because Of The Fit...... Does Yours Fit Oddly As Well?
good looks..yea the hat fit pretty good, slight roomy but i can deal with it..Im not really a fan of white fitteds but this have to be snatch uplol plus im a Bulls fan so any old Bulls fitteds is good for me..

^I Hear Ya....I May Just Grab The One At My Spot Just To Have In The Collect, As You Can Never Go Wrong With A Vintage Bulls Fitted For 5 Bucks
pimp.gif
....It JustSeems Like A Really "Boxy" Cut To These Particular Caps.

^yea you right those old fitteds do seem boxy. Im thinking of taking a few of mine to flag ship store to get it reshaped with the machine.

Originally Posted by Orfiyus

^yea you right those old fitteds do seem boxy. Im thinking of taking a few of mine to flag ship store to get it reshaped with the machine.
Now That There Isn't Such A Bad Idea..... The Thought Had Crossed My Mind But I'm WonderingHow The Older Stitching Will Have Held Up OverTime?

Originally Posted by air max 87

Sometimes I wish people had common sense and understood it takes 3 - 5 monts on NEs part to make + ship hats, dudes actin like we got fitted gnomes in the basement doin work
grin.gif
if we don't have a certain hat out for certain shoes its not that we don't want too.... its that we don't have it, but I guess that concept is over heads
smh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

MAKE A HAT WITH THAT WHITE SOX SCRIPT ON THE FRONT WIT A REG MLB LOGO ON THE BACK GREEN UNDER

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Originally Posted by Orfiyus

Now That There Isn't Such A Bad Idea..... The Thought Had Crossed My Mind But I'm WonderingHow The Older Stitching Will Have Held Up Over Time?

I didnt think of that. The old ones I got dont fit anyway so I ll eventually risk it cuz its either risk ripping it or having a fitted on display that I llnever be able to wear.

I hate when they do that "image coming soon" pics. Wuts the point anyone really gon buy something that they dont know wut it looks like

yhst-44600485780694_2054_36589786

crack.

sum stuff I found on hatclub

20-8234-MediumImage.jpg
20-11792-MediumImage.jpg
20-11828-MediumImage.jpg
20-11888-MediumImage.jpg
20-11679-MediumImage.jpg

blue crown warriors looks exactly like the one I copped from peg awhile ago.

that cubs is sick
sick.gif
pimp.gif

now i just need another coupon from em

pickups. stussy was $14
15d2523e7157b0a458cf3349e3cb16c0c02096d.jpg

and ventured into san jose that day as well and found these sharks. the denim joint was ill but only 2 small sizes left
109350efe72d5a69036351baf3065c464537bec.jpg

Back
Top Bottom