Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Airmax- What's The Deal G? Check Your PM's
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by LB510

it's a longshot, I know, but does anybody know where I can still find a "Cali" fitted?
CC custom only place that did em.

a14132_CALIblueS%5B1%5D.jpg
this in orange and black
thank you kind sir. I actually checked there last nite and of course they only have big sizes left... sooowhat kinda favors would one have to perform for somebody to pick me one up at the shop?

*pause*

M!ke

I got the Hurache Hybrids in the same colorway as those Griffeys so I'm anxious to see what hat matches.
edit:
Wait a minute, if it's matching the Griffeys then is it another Mariners?
ohwell.gif

nine point five- if you wont see your sz your outa luck cause those were done long ago.

Ordered it monday shipped tuesday.Came in today.

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

Shadi, any new black/red joints at Peg?
they had some new stuff in, but I dont remember anything in particular hopefully pun can add anything

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

263zluf.jpg

found this doing recon in Yonkers
stay out of my area you damn snap back menace
laugh.gif

there was a spot that you wouldve loved they went out of business I have no clue what they did with there old snap backs

Originally Posted by Shadi914

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

Shadi, any new black/red joints at Peg?
they had some new stuff in, but I dont remember anything in particular hopefully pun can add anything

Good looks... black/red is the least colors they make hats... last time I went they have the black/red pegasus and black/red mariners... I dont know if its outon the floor yet... That was like a month and half ago...

yea the logo on the back kinda kills it.

i would rather it have no logo on the back like some of the other new eras with retro logos.

They shoulda put the logo that they put on the back on the front instead and then just threw a batter logo on the back. Green underbrim is fine. Get rid ofwutevers on the front right now.

Shadi914 wrote:
23j63r8.jpg

DAG!!!
i was ZZZZzzzz... on that neon joint.
cant believe how fast that joint moved out the door.
Most neon's am 97's usually sit for a min. they need to re-up.
some one post some AM 97 neon fitteds that are still available
nerd.gif

YO!

Hey CC... aren't those ChiSox logos from different eras?
nerd.gif

Chris... put me one on hold just incase I can meet your "offer."

DF!!!

Just got this baby today in the mail I love it!!! Fits great 7 3/8
88d26484bcbbeaf486b9a50359a4cc7b5ab52cd7.jpg
70e26ff4b9b15aee83e926003f504cd80455a2ba.jpg
5f226864c7b29a258b59240ec7df5a52af9c1a87.jpg

Capcity just updated, and they have hot garbage. They really need to do griffey color ways again. Hypebeasts owned them in about 5 minutes
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Yeah lets come out with a red and sky blue Seattle hat but not the black and teal like what people want.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Yo Airant, ill paypal you $10 to give me a Niketalk title. Oo
Something like HatGod.

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
this _ delusional, fam barely knows his colors and placement. Paint by numbers type _

Sometimes I wish people had common sense and understood it takes 3 - 5 monts on NEs part to make + ship hats, dudes actin like we got fitted gnomes in thebasement doin work
grin.gif
if we don't have a certain hat out for certain shoes its not that we don't want too.... its that we don't have it, but Iguess that concept is over heads
smh.gif

Lol, they just out to get attention, he's probably excited u even responded. Same typa dudes that diss wale in the music forum because they know he'sreading.

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

lmao at people saying a logo on the back that says white sox kills the hat

the logo on the back just doesnt fit with the front. wouldve been better blank. maybe there's some rule at new era that prevented that on this hat, idunno.

its ok though, saves me money for a better hat cc drops in the future.

Back
Top Bottom