Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

new 100's out soon...good for those yeezy's
nerd.gif

http://www.thehundreds.com/wordpress/

myshirts is :

jordans-game-winner-over-ehlo.jpg

for that black and purp blackhawks

edit: i go to order it...and it says its not in stock..IT JUS GOT PUT UP THERE!
mad.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Where's that Black/Red Blackhawks from?
CC, I dont know why it wasn't on the site when the redwings came out cause I got both picked up for me.

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Where's that Black/Red Blackhawks from?
CC, I dont know why it wasn't on the site when the redwings came out cause I got both picked up for me.
anyone heading over to CC anytime soon who can pick up a black/red blackhawks for me in 5/8, if there is anychance they still have it?
nerd.gif

New-York-Yankees-broyal-black-orange-B.jpg

musta missed this too. Crack. Might pick it up if its still there when I get money.

Originally Posted by air max 87

lol @ henzo, son its your own fault, I'm not gonna have this discussion with you, I show you the book, not my fault you can't read :/ as for the other person, you aint even worth the comment
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif
@ those 3 dice hats
sick.gif

Originally Posted by The S the L the I the M

I'm on the lookout for the Cooperstown LA Angels hat. Aside from the ecapcity and Hall of Fame colorways, anyone have some leads?

It's this logo:
thumbnail.asp
Thats in USC colors? Where's it available?

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

Originally Posted by The S the L the I the M

I'm on the lookout for the Cooperstown LA Angels hat. Aside from the ecapcity and Hall of Fame colorways, anyone have some leads?

It's this logo:
Thats in USC colors? Where's it available?
I need the in the Miami colors... still around?

Originally Posted by icyuod

since March...yankees is a world series championship patches from 1923-1950 13 in all

Way before March Icy, that was a booking hat 3-4 years ago. Came in Navy Blue also.

Back
Top Bottom