Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

True blue, what is the exact colors of that seattle hat, can you take some close ups.

Murrrrray did I see teal/black for 5/22 release!!!! Could it be the griffey/freshwater teal, or the very light teal?

Mariners and Fresh Waters a good match.

I spent time going through my inventory last night...went from a rotation of 30-40 hats at one point down to a very modest 15-18...i got three bags and boxesfilled with New Eras that I am not wearing anymore and that have NO resale value
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by MrBigBusiness2

True blue, what is the exact colors of that seattle hat, can you take some close ups.
Nah that's� Henz, I'm tryin figure out myself.� The Mariners I got is Black/blue brim/ red accents.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by briannnnn

I spent time going through my inventory last night...went from a rotation of 30-40 hats at one point down to a very modest 15-18...i got three bags and boxes filled with New Eras that I am not wearing anymore and that have NO resale value
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
word, i went through my stuff last night also. mainly to take all the stickers off every hat i haven't worn yet. but yeah. theres like 10-15old fitteds i got that i dont wear anymore and will probably never wear again. they just taking up space
laugh.gif

anyone need a KR death from above fitted in a 3/8?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! Swaggin' like Jerm

wa0npu.jpg

The homie Hen like Kobe in the 4th quarter...
pimp.gif

DF!!!
smh.gif
This dude the next state over from me and ain't hit me up...getting joints sent down from NY like he Avon
laugh.gif

I like that look right there... something about that Bobcats logo thats just so
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MrBigBusiness2

Murrrrray did I see teal/black for 5/22 release!!!! Could it be the griffey/freshwater teal, or the very light teal?

Judging from pics I've seen of the show it will be close although I had no red in mine. Would have had a nice SEA matchup for it but it finished 5th invoting and didn't get produced.

Assuming it sells like it did the first time, it will probably be head of the line on filler hats for Sept/Oct. at best.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

My small contribution.

28k0pjt.jpg

The Yanks look black but they're the OGs.

My fault bklyn style baby
laugh.gif
eek.gif
We need to have a talk!
3121884721_d5012d8ea3.jpg

That Seattle hat that So Much Sole 23 posted my spot has one available in a 7 1/2 if anyone needs, im looking for thesame hat in a 7 5/8
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by jae oh en

Originally Posted by briannnnn

I spent time going through my inventory last night...went from a rotation of 30-40 hats at one point down to a very modest 15-18...i got three bags and boxes filled with New Eras that I am not wearing anymore and that have NO resale value
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
word, i went through my stuff last night also. mainly to take all the stickers off every hat i haven't worn yet. but yeah. theres like 10-15 old fitteds i got that i dont wear anymore and will probably never wear again. they just taking up space
laugh.gif

anyone need a KR death from above fitted in a 3/8?
nerd.gif
same problem sad thing is some fitted I just get tired of wearing.

^^thats some fast shipping i like the blk/yellow one & CC are we getting a blog update tomorrow?(cuz i need more fitteds to complete a order)

Anyone know where I can find this is a 7 3/8? I have checked all of the usual online places and no one has in my size.
b74639_YANKEESwhiterB.jpg

ANYONE know where to get the old school SF giants all black fitted with the grey underbrim, orange SF logo? 3/8

Back
Top Bottom