Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

My small contribution.

The Yanks look black but they're the OGs.

My fault bklyn style baby
laugh.gif

Loving those Knicks hats, they are so hard to find, (especially now that I'm in Texas) had a dope black and white one, and the cats got to it.

I know a spot that *might* have grey underbrim SF Giants hats...it's just that they may be '02 World Series hats, though.

Just scooped that marlins joint for my griffs, all teal, with black brim and black ne logo. Will post pictures later when I get home.

dome

where is the camron flames u got it yet ?

and CC if i order 2 hats tomorrow morning with ground shipping will it be here by Tuesday may the 19th ? i got 2 have them to match when i move to my girlscrib over in queens next week.

^^ Nah, somewhere in NY. I don't even know what sizes they have but I'm pretty sure I saw them on the top rack of their wall.

Originally Posted by briannnnn

I know a spot that *might* have grey underbrim SF Giants hats...it's just that they may be '02 World Series hats, though.
My '02 Giants World Series doesn't have a Grey underbrim . . . .
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by its Labrev

nerd.gif
Hmmm, they probably got you.
nerd.gif

1516755.jpg

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

dome

and CC if i order 2 hats tomorrow morning with ground shipping will it be here by Tuesday may the 19th ? i got 2 have them to match when i move to my girls crib over in queens next week.

usually yea ship next day.
I ordered a fitted last Sunday, it shipped monday got it thursday. I'm in Cali

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Mines is the black SF with the orange outline.
I think I'm in the clear.

21TJ8PAWVCL._AA280_.jpg

nerd.gif

^that's the one i got too.

as much i hate to look back on the 02 world series, i wouldn't mind scoopin up a solid orange SF with grey underbrim. if you ever come across a 3/4briannnnnn, i'd send the necessary funds over ASAP.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Mines is the black SF with the orange outline.
I think I'm in the clear.

21TJ8PAWVCL._AA280_.jpg

nerd.gif
I forgot about those alternate caps they had. Those likely had black underbrims (to match with the all black jersey) but I'm pretty sure theregular hat (black with orange SF) had a grey underbrim.

I'll see if they have a 7 3/4, jae oh en.

9ed369134e01b468a181859b939d0bbdc43128f6.jpg

would an all black marlins onfield work too? Still dont get why people bugged so much for this match.

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

dome

still waiting on the shipment, NE shipping is horrible. I call them to get my shipping dates and they dont even know

laugh.gif

and what's with Detroit and all their spots being all over the place and all an Hour outside of the city....
smh.gif
I'm planning to be there for a daysoon.

Back
Top Bottom