Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

^^I got a whole bunch stuck on a bunch of my notebooks. Some of them are still on my fitteds to.

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Just toss mine....i just wear the Off. sport sticker on the underbrim[/color]

Originally Posted by Orfiyus

^^I got a whole bunch stuck on a bunch of my notebooks. Some of them are still on my fitteds to.
for some reason i cant bring myself to take them off the top of the brim...but when they do start to fall offtheres gonna be that nasty circle where the color didnt fade...im tryna get myself to do it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IcyyyESR Two3

Originally Posted by Orfiyus

for some reason i cant bring myself to take them off the top of the brim...but when they do start to fall off theres gonna be that nasty circle where the color didnt fade...im tryna get myself to do it
laugh.gif

actually the ones I left on I left on cuz of the discolored circle. Pretty much you gotta rip em off as soon as you buy the fitted other wise you gotta keepit on. If I take off one of the stickers tho I take off all of em no point in leaving something on the underbrim imo.

i used to keep em in the underbrim on the left side. always held the brim with my left hand, so my thumb goes on the sticker.

now i leave em since i wear em right when i get em and i'm afraid the discoloration already happened.

Originally Posted by egaroc1

atomic_bomb_explosion_2.jpg

mariners fitted for volt grifs drop on CC.........
frown.gif
SOLD OUT tho....
I got 3. 7 1/4, 7 3/8, and 7 1/2. Pm me if you need one, 3/8th not for sale though thats mine. I will let the others go for 65 shipped, or I putthem on the bay and they sell for 80-100$ I know its pricey but I have to make some profit or its pointless to even sell.

Originally Posted by MrBigBusiness2

frown.gif
SOLD OUT tho....
I got 3. 7 1/4, 7 3/8, and 7 1/2. Pm me if you need one, 3/8th not for sale though thats mine. I will let the others go for 65 shipped, or I put them on the bay and they sell for 80-100$ I know its pricey but I have to make some profit or its pointless to even sell.

resellin fitteds?
laugh.gif
i've seen it all...all this is gonna do is pushprices up at capcity.

Resellin fitteds? Really? Has to be the stupidist thing I ever seen. You think your gonna get 80 - 100 for a griffy colord fitted? Smh idiots

Originally Posted by ninjahood

frown.gif
SOLD OUT tho....
I got 3. 7 1/4, 7 3/8, and 7 1/2. Pm me if you need one, 3/8th not for sale though thats mine. I will let the others go for 65 shipped, or I put them on the bay and they sell for 80-100$ I know its pricey but I have to make some profit or its pointless to even sell.
resellin fitteds?
laugh.gif
i've seen it all...all this is gonna do is push prices up at capcity.
I don't even pay attention to em Griffey fitteds and I wouldn't be surprised if CC put up another size run within the next few days but
smh.gif
. I'd hope no one would help this cat with a pickup in the future.

...who says hes going to get all those hats?

hes the same guy saying the foammzzz pics was his.
for all we know it wasnt even being sold online.

^^^ That def wasn't me lol. I have no idea what you're talking about.

Nah I wouldn't do that to you guys. I know I have 2 on lock. I will give it to whoever wants it for what I paid which I believe was like 45 shipped.I'm not sure if the last one went through. I could get a lot for it on ebay. But I would rather not sell it on ebay. Hit me up if you need the 1/4

Plus I like the fitted hat thread everyones here to help out each other which is cool. Let me know I'll sell it to first come first serve. Just waiting onit to arrive so I can get some pics up for you guys. I got the orange 95 hat also.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

...who says hes going to get all those hats?

hes the same guy saying the foammzzz pics was his.
for all we know it wasnt even being sold online.
thats why people need to tag the pics. Been saying it for a while.

frown.gif
SOLD OUT tho....
roll.gif

new joint from motivation denim gucci detroit is nuts

season-basics-front.jpg

For any one in NYC, New Era flagship store was giving out $10 giftcards if you took a survey with the people by the door on your way out. Picked up a warriorsfitted after I got the giftcard.

Weird I just placed an order, got all the confirmation, went back to the site and it says sold out. Either yall hella fast or somethings wrong with their site.Hope my 7 1/2 order went thru KVN

^^^ Our website is in my sig, but those hats arent online. Those ones arent customs, just part of New Era's seasonal "Import" hats so we arentallowed to sell them online, phone/email order only or in-store. If you were looking to get one, you can also PM me or just call the store. The Jays one alsohas a red-underbrim so its just the top part that is white...its a sick hat and has been moving really well in the 2 days we had it in...

Back
Top Bottom