Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Originally Posted by MyOnes

10i7bch.jpg
yea it def is real navy not even close to wut I was asking. GL out on posting a better lighted pic I appreciate it.

nice Jerm
pimp.gif

lemme guess? Knicks for Kit Kat
laugh.gif

you see the cubs sugar bear, a few pages back? had you in mind
nerd.gif

ty just to clarify to a confused consumer..do you have a hand in the deciding which colors and designs are put onto a hat or is that not your department?Either way those new fitteds

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

ty just to clarify to a confused consumer..do you have a hand in the deciding which colors and designs are put onto a hat or is that not your department? Either way those new fitteds
I do but when New Era messes up your order it's not on us. Sending them back will take forever to correct so I'll take the discount andsell them anyway. They've have been buying them in the shop all day.

hm, when mistakes = profit you've got yourself some golden eggs. I checked the site but haven't seen the new fitteds up yet. Is it only instore fornow?

Originally Posted by Orfiyus

^^wut exactly is messed up about it?

If you had an idea for a hat and it didnt look how you wanted it (paid for it) I'd be mad

Back
Top Bottom