Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Looks like they still have some yankees left in the MLB shop sizes 7 1/8, 7 5/8 and 8. Weird thing that happened with the all star and future game hats was that they suddenly disappeared from the Nats shop one day, and then a week later they showed back up, which im sure got some people to stop checking or assuming they have all been sold out; i had to learn from a NECtalk member that they were back up. So that might of been the case with the yanks as well, but they only have those few sizes left for the yanks.

Last edited:
^ yeah, i had the 7 1/2 in my cart for about a week or two waiting for a 20% or 25% code. The day before they released a code, my size was gone. Thought about getting the 3/8 or 5/8 but if I'm spending $30 plus I need MY size.

Hey yall.  Aint been in here since the new change.  Anyway got some caps from peg, I'll post later.  Plus when I went the usual kid thats there said that the new era rep was comming in that day and he asked did I wanna see a hat done?  Of course I drew a blank about what cap to custom, but I gave one idea and I hope he can get it done.

DrJays.com

30c3n7s.jpg

sorry for the small pics, still learning how to use this program.  Hats are lop sided because some clown stepped on my bag.  Thinking about going to lids and getting a shamrock on the side of the giants hat to make it look like the their st. patty's day hat.

thanks they have some nice stuff
anybody order from here before though?
I attempted to, but my order never went through.  Their online is kind of seedy. Everytime I call to get an answer about ordering online, they give me the run around.  Your better off going to the store or store's( theirs 6 of them I think) and buying.

new era sizing is such GARBAGE :smh: :x

im heated, i swear you cannot buy fitteds online anymore.

my Marlins came in and its HUGE. i swear i have some 7 3/8 and they fit like a damn glove, i have 2 others sitting in the closet that i wanna wear but they are huge :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

So there's a bunch of custom snapbacks for sale at Topshop here in London. I'm pretty sure there's a Topshop in NYC isn't there?

Are the adidas snaps that have been used legit?

anyway i can exchange my hats? i have a marlins with the price sticker still on it and an A's with no price sticker. both are brand new with all other stickers :smh:

Back
Top Bottom