Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

most places wont let you, you gotta either go to the store you bought it from or call customer service

i got an exchange one time cuz the hat fit me hella small for some reason, and dude let me swap it for a bigger size, guess it depends

anyway i can exchange my hats? i have a marlins with the price sticker still on it and an A's with no price sticker. both are brand new with all other stickers :smh:

I do it ALL the time. Done it at least 5-6 times this year. As long as they carry that exact product, there's no reason why they can't unless they just want to act stupid. Sometimes they're scared that it's fake or something but if they scan it and it shows up in the system, you should be good. I'll be exchanging a hat later this week when I'm by a hat store.

anyway i can exchange my hats? i have a marlins with the price sticker still on it and an A's with no price sticker. both are brand new with all other stickers :smh:

I do it ALL the time. Done it at least 5-6 times this year. As long as they carry that exact product, there's no reason why they can't unless they just want to act stupid. Sometimes they're scared that it's fake or something but if they scan it and it shows up in the system, you should be good. I'll be exchanging a hat later this week when I'm by a hat store.

problem is the A's hat i have doesnt have the price sticker :smh: just the Marlins

anyone have dat picture of a Seattle mariners hat in a flat USPS box? da hat was crushed & da crown was ruined. just for da lulz
wowzerz i let time repeat itself :wow: :lol:
1yo85g.png

problem is the A's hat i have doesnt have the price sticker :smh: just the Marlins

As long as it's new and looks it, you'll be good. It's really up to the employee or manager. I've seen some let a lot of **** slide. Just go try it at a store or two, no is the worst that you'll hear.

omfg i've been dying to scoop that navy one for ages thanks for the heads up.

getsetnyc.com is legit.  They're a lil slow sometime cuz they're pretty mom n pop for a store with 6 locations.  They ran out of 1 tee before they could ship it and while ya it took 'em a week to sort things out they called me up and got a hold of the local manufacturer (a brooklyn brand) before then apologizin n lettin me swap out an equal priced item.  They've been nothin but good to me and if I don't get my fitteds straight from city (sup bro?) then i go to getset most of the time.
If anyone is interested, or missed out on the last release, BOTH colorways of the Seadevils hat i designed are dropping again tonight at 9pm PST. Just a heads up.

http://www.theclinkroom.com/rejects-league/sea-devils-re-stocked-tonight/
BTW, they're both dark navy (Yankees Blue), the color is off on ^ that pic.

Just got back from swapping my hat at Lids. Guy was cool, said it didn't matter.

I bought two of the hats on the left for $11 a piece, swapped one at Lids for the NYG fitted. Hat on the right has a patch, sending it back to MLB Shop because it came crushed and there's a big crease down the front. Looks even worse when I wear it.

anbfoh.jpg

20kajxs.jpg

kinda wish that college fitteds had a ncaa or conference logo on the back instead of the team name or logo.

and whats the deal with ncaa & new era? no customs, team color/primary logo and lids only?

Last edited:
omfg i've been dying to scoop that navy one for ages thanks for the heads up.
getsetnyc.com is legit.  They're a lil slow sometime cuz they're pretty mom n pop for a store with 6 locations.  They ran out of 1 tee before they could ship it and while ya it took 'em a week to sort things out they called me up and got a hold of the local manufacturer (a brooklyn brand) before then apologizin n lettin me swap out an equal priced item.  They've been nothin but good to me and if I don't get my fitteds straight from city (sup bro?) then i go to getset most of the time.
waddup family !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom