Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

So nobody making a fitted for the marino speed turfs :nerd:

1. I'm shocked they're not doing a hat for Miguel Cabrera. Maybe they don't think it'll sell well because they're not a popular fitted?
2. The post season patches are weak but I'm not even mad. IF my Yankees win the World Series, I'll pick one up. If we get booted, I don't want that hat.

Tigers are a very popular fitted.

like i said its a damn shame is they dont make one. They made one for Jeter and Rivera of all people, Miggy def deserves a hat.

SMH

yea it was funny you posted that, err poster, i just recently won a roman pro senators hat, should be coming in monday.
JFMartinMcDandruff yes it is the first season where they are wearing postseason patch caps. And its a dam shame because MLB is simply looking to milk their fans the most they can
mean.gif
. especially with the patch boom that has been going on for a bit. Cant even give us a stitched on patch, just another glued on gimmick to the side to take advantage. and this being a historical season for the Nationals, its going to be extremely hard for me to NOT buy the hats. bastards
I caved in and bought a postseason Nats hat
nerd.gif

ayospoonay i aint mad atcha, ill most likely break down soon. Until then, recent pickups.

Cooperstown

Wool Nationals Alternate

Yo Josh,

Where did you get that Nats alternate?

I have to go to DC for work semi-regularly and usually try to catch a game when I go. I've been trying to find the "DC" fitted for a minute and they don't even have them at the team stores in the ballpark.

Yo Josh,
I have to go to DC for work semi-regularly and usually try to catch a game when I go. I've been trying to find the "DC" fitted for a minute and they don't even have them at the team stores in the ballpark.

That's because that hat's been discontinued by the team for a few seasons now. Best bet is to look on ebay or some mom and pop shops that may be sitting on leftover stock.

That logo's also been essentially placed on restricted list of logos not allowed to be used on customs mainly b/c Nat's ownership doesn't want that logo being used at all after they phased it out.

Yo Josh,

I got it on Ebay. And as mentioned it is a discontinued hat; The Nationals used that style from 2006 to 2008. Both Wool and Polyester on-field versions exist. What hat size do you wear? I check ebay very regularly for nationals hats and as long as your not a size 7, ill keep a look out for you wherever i may come across one and let you know. Are you looking for only the Wool version or either the wool or polyester would be fine?

Good looking, Josh.

I'm a 7 3/8. Wool would be preferable, but I'd take what I can get.

Don't they still wear the navy DC alternates though, every now and then? The ones with the flag pattern through the "DC," or am I buggin'?

And, if so, what hat do they wear with them? Not one with a "DC" on it?

Last edited:
Good looking, Josh.
I'm a 7 3/8. Wool would be preferable, but I'd take what I can get.
Don't they still wear the navy DC alternates though, every now and then? The ones with the flag pattern through the "DC," or am I buggin'?
And, if so, what hat do they wear with them? Not one with a "DC" on it?

The "Patriotic" DC alternate cap was also discontinued. It was used for only two seasons, 2009 and 2010. when they were worn, the caps were worn with a "patriotic" DC alternate jersey shown in the picture below.

Ballerific703 i completely agree. I loved the early red alternates with "DC" on the chest and the Dark grey road jerseys with "Washington" across the chest that was used until 2008. The primary and alternate logos also looked alot better. One big mistake and something that took away from the aesthetic from the uniform was taking away the Gold color from the Nationals colors. red/white/blue is a pretty boring color scheme already but it being the nations capital, it makes sense and the Gold gave it a bit of pop and depth for its logos and uniforms. Now its just too simple but hey, gotta roll with it.

Thanks.

I just found one of those Patriotic DC caps on ebay and copped.

And, yeah, they still use patriotic alternates but they use the "W" on them.

I agree 100% regarding the older uniforms. I'm a sucker for road greys first of all. And the gold trim was really a nice touch - really sets off the jersey without making the color scheme too wild.

For the Bay Area guys, is this a common fitted out there? eCap doesn't have my size anymore and I don't want to risk getting a 3/8th and it not fit. I really want this style.

Back
Top Bottom