Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

when will lids stores get the Tigers world series hats in?
nerd.gif
If the Yankees win 4 in a row (highly unlikely) that post is going to haunt you.
laugh.gif

How do all of you guys store your hats? I was looking at some plastic containers and such. Any ideas?
mine are all hung up on the wall (minus the white joints) but i just brush them once a week to keep the dust off, thats what been working for me

How do all of you guys store your hats? I was looking at some plastic containers and such. Any ideas?

clear sterilite bins from walmart, they've been posted a bunch of times in this thread and are simple and efficient.

I put mine up in my office/man cave similar to the way they are displayed in a hat store. My mistake was buying shelves that were too long instead of putting up two sets of smaller shelves. They aren't crooked, though they look so in the crap iPhone pic, but they are bowing in the middle after a few years. Since I'm 95% baseball, I just tuck all the alternates, minor league affiliates, etc. behind the front caps. Each hat goes anywhere from 2 to 8 deep.

After each season, I arrange them in order of finish. Here's a pic (forgive me, this room is a bit of a mess at this moment)

Good looks, Cocotaso.

Just grabbed a few joints.

Needed a replacement Mariners trident. My old one was beat as hell.

these are all the ones i have atm, i got into them my sophmore yr of high school after i cut my goofy hair after this chick told me id get so much lovin if i cut my hair off i went home that day and had my boy come over and line me up and what not, the thing that sucked is that i still had the line down the middle from where i used to part it..i, anywho these are all size 7 but the only ones that fit me the way i want them to are the grey nuggets hat to match my lebron fireberry lows and my mad doctor black mickey hat with the grey bill, my favorite hat btw..the other ones fit really big, which sux cuz id like to wear them..i ordered them online, the runaway brain mickey dissapointed me because it is built so much different than the mad doctor one which is more like the fitted im used to, it has this super wack bill and when i put it on just looks like that "my hat is too big guy" along with all the other hats..i dont like having a peanut head.

the patch aint bad but when the hell are they actually gonna stitch the patches? they are so cheap and after some wear they can/will come off :smh: i have an all-star thats brand new and the patch is already coming off and same goes for an older world series hat.:smh:

the patches suck

the patch aint bad but when the hell are they actually gonna stitch the patches? they are so cheap and after some wear they can/will come off :smh: i have an all-star thats brand new and the patch is already coming off and same goes for an older world series hat.:smh:

the patches suck

I kinda miss the embroidered patches too. Not too fond of this felt material but I guess it was done this way because it's faster (?) to get them done and heat-pressed onto the caps.

I'll save those the trouble since I actually had to go search on MLB's site for pics.

Back
Top Bottom