Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Was given this hat last week as a gift from New Era, I can't stand the Ravens because I'm a huge Steeler fan lol, but I can't complain because its a gorgeous hat. If anyone is interested in it please PM me.

speaking of on-field authentics, does anyone have comments on the sizing of customs made with the material? I havent bought any in a while, and my friend's telling me they fit big. I wouldn't care since wool shrinks even when it's unworn, but NE's claim is that the poly doesn't shrink

Since a lot of the hats are made with the poly blend, the shrinking problem has really been decreased. If you buy a New Era on field authentic 5950 MLB hat in the Buffalo Area or are a special order through Major League Baseball, or are an MLB club purchasing hats then they are made specifically in the US facility in Derby, NY outside of Buffalo. Other special orders and hats of more importance are made also in Derby. All other hats that are customized by college teams or travel teams as well as a lot of the minor league hats as well as the mlb 5950 hats for resale to the public are made overseas in China. A lot of hat orders were delayed at the beginning of the year to the end of January because of the Chinese New Year. They took two weeks off. Overseas machines have more intricate needle machines which make it better for complex logos and mass production of hats. That's why sometimes the quality of MLB hats might vary because their being mass produced to the public overseas. You can get hats that fit tight or maybe a little looser. That's the reason why. We had a lids rep call us the other day saying how their hats weren't coming in on time and that the orders weren't being filled right away. That's because of the overseas delay.

Some pickups from last month, shoutouts to Jonwin for the Jays joint and CC for the camo NJ fitted. Got the LDRS snapback from another NTer in a trade and the Suns and Bulls are from NYC NE flagship

Last edited:
nice pick ups. need that bulls tho

went to the LA NE flagship a couple months back and they had horrible selections on NBA fitteds. just wanted a simple Bulls hat but even the snapback had a big "Chicago" in the back. :smh:

got to see the bp/spring training hats....they are sooo nice....def getting a giants....and maybe a yankees in the future

also dunno if posted, but the Giants trophy ceremony cap has the patch on it this time around

I was in the city by the current NBA STORE

took some pics, the bulls new eras had the NBA logo in the back, meaning they're about a year+ old
the all red hat had a grey underbrim

I don't know what the "free gift" is, should have asked, didn't realize it was already that date :smh:

took some pics, the bulls new eras had the NBA logo in the back, meaning they're about a year+ old

I don't know what the "free gift" is, should have asked, didn't realize it was already that date :smh:

Dang, I was literally there on Friday night :lol:

We might have been there at the same time and didn't know it

I also stopped by the New Era NYC store and the selection was pretty :stoneface:

I know it's comparing it to the "NBA Store" but you figure the NE NYC shop would have a lot better selection of NBA fitteds since they can use the same current logos at all their flagship stores too.

Last edited:
Was looking through my closet and found some awesome hats and wanted to share them with everyone.
1) Special University of Buffalo St Patty's Day Hat
2) University of Buffalo Home bat with special roll down flat in back to keep ears warm ( both UB hats are flex fits M-L)
3) Old School Cavs hat 6 7/8
4) Professional Independent Baseball Team Quebec Nationals Hat 7 1/8
5) Never Warn Florida Marlins 1997 World Series Hat. Still with the tags on it. SnapBack
Message me or PM me in interested in any of them

Last edited:

I don't know what the "free gift" is, should have asked, didn't realize it was already that date
mean.gif
you're missing one.

there is also a red 76ers fitted wit da blue brim that looks like those NBA fitteds on da lower right.

i went over there da other day and copped :

mavericks - blue w/ black brim

timberwolves - blue black brim

NBA fitted - red blue brim

clippers - blue red brim

pacers - dark navy

you're missing one.

there is also a red 76ers fitted wit da blue brim that looks like those NBA fitteds on da lower right.

dope, post pics.

but if I missed one it's because they told me "that's all of them" the other spots are just 'doubles'

those employees are... :rolleyes

over the phone it took 10 minutes to find out that the "free gift" is the New Era box they give you, I assume the same box they give you for free at the Flagship store for free :lol:

Back
Top Bottom