Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

:lol:

i remember i was such an idiot and wanted the NBA version, good thing is even if i bought it i would NOT have wore it.

they should make a velcro version w/ patches you can move around. its kinda gimmicky, but better than that hat.

Last edited:
Yikes.

Now, we just need Cam'ron with the matching jacket and jeans!

i know ive seen nba and mlb versions, was there a nfl version back in the days too?

Last edited:
MLB Shop is having 20% off the entire site until 5pm eastern. They have some nice hats on clearance.

Yikes.

Now, we just need Cam'ron with the matching jacket and jeans!
I still have the shooting shirt (like the one Jim Jones is wearing) in white.  Haven't worn it in years, but I used to rock it in like 8th and 9th grade and kids would be all
eek.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Does anyone know where to get a 7 5/8 black Lakers hat, with a green undberbrim?  Messed mine up, need another one bad. 

This year's memorial fitteds

I like them. Will be coppin an NYY when it goes on sale like I do every year

Last edited:
New Memorial fitteds aren't that bad... Might have to see them in person before i buy.

Not sure if this was posted yet, but here is the Giants Opening Day fitted

Even though the Giants Ring Ceremony hat just dropped, had to make this one for my team :nthat:

I'll probably still pick up the Ring Ceremony hat just to have for the collection but this is more official in my opinion b/c the patch actually says "Champions" on it instead of just using the same World Series patch from the On-Fields.

Back
Top Bottom