Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Yea they pop up on ebay too bad the fit is horrible, old school high crown otherwise id own a few of those. amazing hat IMO

Yea they pop up on ebay too bad the fit is horrible, old school high crown otherwise id own a few of those. amazing hat IMO

yea the fit is basically like a snapback. Also the integrity of the cap is weaker since they are older. The quality on em is :smokin though.
I can't even find the remake :smh:
On the other hand, I haven't looked uptown for it.
I'm sure they have it. Hat club might even have a retro version

jordanhead718212 jordanhead718212

alp alp

Recent remakes are gonna be hard to find now since MLB/Tigers for whatever reason put that logo away in lock-down so it can't even be used on a custom or remake.

So hopefully some shop has some leftover stock from 2-3 years ago.

Shame too b/c it's a classic logo that you could do a lot with.

need help finding this snapback. slept on it since I wanted to wait til black friday to scoop it up from lids but sold out before then :smh:

if any of you guys have it in stores around your way and could pick it up :nerd: or a site or whatever.

I almost put my order in for the NT fitted when ecapcity accidentally put the live link up on their website lol. I have a bad feeling their site is going to crash when it drops next week :rolleyes

Mlb shop has 33% off in stock items And sale items. 12-4pm et.best buys would be authentic hats. I got 3 white sox authentic on field.

Back
Top Bottom