Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

They got some dope caps on that site, tempted to scoop the st Louis with the patch

Yankees hat is copped once it goes on sale :smokin

Last edited:
They did a little too much with the all star caps this year. Those will most likely hit clearance

They not gonna make them the same size and shape though.

Now they're saying these aren't the ASG hats. Don't know now.

Correct. These were basically fake fan concept that someone intentionally passed off as the real deal and all the media outlets jumped on it.

How do y'all feel about the "MLB American Patch Redux 59FIFTY Caps"? I love the grey underbrims on them.

not really into side patches on hats and i never cared for branding on the side either...the batterman is already on the back

but some of them have the side new era branding the same color as the hat so it blends a bit

Last edited:
How do y'all feel about the "MLB American Patch Redux 59FIFTY Caps"? I love the grey underbrims on them.

I don't care much for grey underbrims. Dark ones are better since they don't show as much wear / dirt.

Last edited:
This Gators fitted came in from the Lids sale, picked it up in-store and it had that pen mark on it so they refunded me and let me keep the hat :rofl: :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom