Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

New pickups

So I have OCD with my fitteds and I have to wear the team's colors on the hat, and I only wear my team's fitteds. The problem is all of my favorite teams wear blue (Knicks, NY Giants, and Yankees). I needed a black fitted so I copped the eCapCity joint. :smokin
a478c6a4_image.jpeg

its a hard one to find now a days, esp in team colors and the warriors hype rn 

Not just that. New Era not actually allowed to use that logo anymore on customs. NBA took it off list of options to use for Warriors hats.

So there's not gonna be new hats w/ that logo coming out.

Last edited:
Not just that. New Era not actually allowed to use that logo anymore on customs. NBA took it off list of options to use for Warriors hats.

So there's not gonna be new hats w/ that logo coming out.
really? [emoji]129300[/emoji] wasnt aware that they werent allowed to use it, i coulda swore i seen a few come out maybe in the past year...mighta been M&N tho

really? [emoji]129300[/emoji] wasnt aware that they werent allowed to use it, i coulda swore i seen a few come out maybe in the past year...mighta been M&N tho

Literally just happened last year so there could have been orders already placed for hats w/ that logo before the ban went out and came out after the fact.

Got this for free from a friend, selling all his old gear lol pin wheel fitteds and throwback jerseys

EBay

Last edited:
Quality of the NBA one is really good. Its a lot more thicker and heavier compared to the newer hats these days i feel like

anyone know where to cop mario bros new era fitted besides ebay?

You could try Rakuten. Alot of shops in Japan had/has them. Might have to do some cross referencing as well. Alot of people on nt are weary if it because of fakes from overseas but I used them and had no problem. Stuff was legit. That's why you do the cross referencing.

Back
Top Bottom