Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

I kinda like this.

Quick question:

What is the best way to sell my cap collection in your opinion? Most are worn 1x, some are new. I know eBay sucks for caps.

Been looking into getting some 90's fitteds.

How's the sizing? Any huge difference with what's being put out now? More of snug fit? Looser fit?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

How's it possible to make the cap fit better? I got a dolphins pair, probably a tad to small, but it's basically sold out everywhere.

How's it possible to make the cap fit better? I got a dolphins pair, probably a tad to small, but it's basically sold out everywhere.
Put it over your knee and pull, basically stretching the headband making it a bit bigger.

Not really a fan of the Rams but I figured I'd pick it up with the move to LA. Couldn't pass on 6.99 :lol:

Been looking into getting some 90's fitteds.

How's the sizing? Any huge difference with what's being put out now? More of snug fit? Looser fit?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Almost always feels slightly small to TTS. That wool shrinks.

Two new ebay finds. I had a iamchotofu.Com order that fell through. I can no longer vouch for them.

'92 on field diamond Era MLB batter glued on grey under. Pretty great find in my size. I believe for half a season in 1992 they had glued on MLB logos on the back and have since always been stitched. Have you all worn hats this old? Worried about it falling a apart. Stitching of wahoo quite a bit different than the newer versions and retro versions. I'll get a comparison shot up if u all are interested.

Milwaukee. Grey under 100% wool. But made in China. Either a fake or a 'custom'. Doesn't seem fake. Feels a bit stiff like most China mades.

Last edited:
Dropped and gone sir.
keep forgetting about these hat drops :smh:

Almost always feels slightly small to TTS. That wool shrinks.

Two new ebay finds. I had a iamchotofu.Com order that fell through. I can no longer vouch for them.

'92 on field diamond Era MLB batter glued on grey under. Pretty great find in my size. I believe for half a season in 1992 they had glued on MLB logos on the back and have since always been stitched. Have you all worn hats this old? Worried about it falling a apart. Stitching of wahoo quite a bit different than the newer versions and retro versions. I'll get a comparison shot up if u all are interested.

Milwaukee. Grey under 100% wool. But made in China. Either a fake or a 'custom'. Doesn't seem fake. Feels a bit stiff like most China mades.
won't fall apart but don't bend the brim, it's weaker

I hate that they use those screen printed patches man. Need them sewed on again

I hate that they use those screen printed patches man. Need them sewed on again

Yup new patches are trash and sad thing is a lot of dudes like this pressed on crap

Old stitched patches are so clean

Them screen printed patches look like they gon peel in a couple years.

Even less

Before they switched to these plastic patches when they started glued the flat felt patches I remember I had an all star that was brand new and peeled without wearing it :lol:

Back
Top Bottom