Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Sheesh ain't know the quality was that bad. I've been off the black underbrims for years. New era slacking if that's the case.

Not really a fan of the Rams but I figured I'd pick it up with the move to LA. Couldn't pass on 6.99
laugh.gif
Dope! I didn't know ross was popping with caps like that. 

Sheesh ain't know the quality was that bad. I've been off the black underbrims for years. New era slacking if that's the case.

Sizing sucks as well

I've legit ordered caps online (poly infield only) and most didn't even fit

The early run poly were best fitting and looking but now it's huge crowns and weird *** sizing

Sizing sucks as well

I've legit ordered caps online (poly infield only) and most didn't even fit

The early run poly were best fitting and looking but now it's huge crowns and weird *** sizing
that's why I started copping retro fitteds. Better everything with them. New joints keep getting worse and worse

Retro as in remake? Those are trash too

That's why I was on a mission to cop mid 2000s wool on fields, Bought a bunch but kind of over wearing hats now

Retro as in remake? Those are trash too

That's why I was on a mission to cop mid 2000s wool on fields, Bought a bunch but kind of over wearing hats now
remake and yes they aren't the same as the OGs but after 10+ years it is what it is. They are still way better then the new authentics

That polyester stuff is crap. Doesn't fit right and doesn't feel right. Only good thing about them are they don't get messed up in the rain.

That polyester stuff is crap. Doesn't fit right and doesn't feel right. Only good thing about them are they don't get messed up in the rain.
but the rerelease caps are wool. It's the new stuff which is polyester

I think I've seen it all really. There are now made in USA of Imported material hats.

I'm not too picky on poly or wool specifically. But for the most part China made hats seem to have a cardboardy high crown that tends to make a popping sound when trying to break it in. That's pretty much what every custom (non authentic on field) is made out of.

I bought a mets royal blue on field from mlb shop awhile back and they sent me a made in china/poly. That material seems to get dust and other air borne elements stuck to it DAILY. I have a low crown mets on field black from years back, also china made. That one seems okay.

I also have some usa made poly hats that dont seem to fit according to their size. I have hats that have lost buttons. So it's not all great for USA made poly hats. Sizing seems all over the place no matter what it is

I think quality as a whole is going into the dumps.

There's also Vietnam made custom hats. I own a couple. Sizing way crazy. You pretty much need to try most of the newer stuff on in person these days

Last edited:
USA made hats are nothint special at all

Sizing sucks and still extremely high crowns.

I think out of the 50 plus poly I've bought maybe 1-2 have been China made... Just saying

I was at Lids yesterday and they didn't have a 49ers hat I was trying to buy

They didn't have any in stock, so the worker then goes "I can order online for you and have it sent to your house"

I was like "no thanks, the sizing on these hats suck"... He just gave me a stare and that was it :lol:

ElijahDukes coming through with a great transaction. Thanks man.

Traced them all back to early to mid 2000s

Cleveland 2006 on field alternate grey under 100% wool. USA
Kansas City 2006 on field road grey under 100% wool. USA
Toronto 2003 Era Cooperstown collection 100% wool. China
Chicago 2004 on field road grey under 100% wool. USA
Seattle 2002 on field alternate grey under 100% wool. USA
Anaheim 2002 on field WS patch 100% wool. USA. Team specific black under.
St Louis 2006 on field road grey under 100% wool. USA
Anaheim 2001 on field alternate 100% wool . USA. Team specific black under

Breaking one of these out tonight. Great stuff.

I've seen many online in other sizes for a variety of prices. I appreciate the opportunity to buy them in a lot. I don't Mess around :D

Last edited:
7 3/4 to 8. The 3/4 USA wools fit 1-2 sizes smal. Just a FYI if you all are buying older stuff. Wool tends to shrink

are Yankees with a green under brim hard to come by in person? I'm tired of ordering online and getting the wild high crowns smh. I used to buy fitteds on a weekly basis at 4 seasons on the ave in high school :smokin any help appreciated ny fam

are Yankees with a green under brim hard to come by in person? I'm tired of ordering online and getting the wild high crowns smh. I used to buy fitteds on a weekly basis at 4 seasons on the ave in high school :smokin any help appreciated ny fam

Nope. Hit the collie block in Queens or Fordham in BX.

Had to flick up the fits I don't even wear anymore, I'll upload one of the current rotation. Been rocking with the World Series patch works and wool onfields lately

Some dip johnts and an old revive from out the vault. Man revive was in they bag with the sports and shop fitteds y'all need to keep doin em I hate all this snapbyke and dad hat ish that's been goin on mad corny

Only "dad hats" which are aight are Polo and some high end joints that's are a little structured. The regular bs is horrible. No sports teams should be rocked like that

Back
Top Bottom