Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Adding these to regularisbetter.com noon CST tomorrow.
2uo50f9.jpg

Love that blue hat. How does it work with only a limited number of hats? Did you say 36 total for blue or 36 total for both red and blue?

thread may have already touched on this but fyi...

i you wanted some evidence as to why New Era on-field caps have such a high friggin crown...

"...emblems stand tall and give the caps their handsome, boxy looks. That boxiness is important, says New Era president Dave Koch, because it turns the various and sundry head shapes of players and fans into a phrenologically consistent team. "The caps have gotten larger," says Koch, whose grandfather founded New Era in 1920. "By making it larger, we've tried to create, like, an image, so that once the caps are on the guys' heads, they all look alike, they all look like a team. It doesn't fit like a skull cap anymore, but sits up on his head..."

https://webcache.googleusercontent....newspage/98559632/+&cd=15&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

You got any cool stuff coming soon? Remember you hooked me up on some LA hats like a year or two ago. Started finally rocking them and been getting compliments and where to buy it :lol: :pimp:

hrmmm :nerd:

Skepta x OVO related?
I wonder what "REVENGE" is
revenge is what he keeps blabbing about in one of his songs that's why. And I was able to sell that revenge cap for 175 and I only paid 50 for it. Should have bought two of those instead of buying one sound cap and one revenge

Hey yall,

Sorry to bother but was hoping ya'll might point me in the right direction.  I'm letting go of a small bunch of custom/alt/unreleased fitteds and would love to find someone that really appreciated them than try to go through the bay.  Is there a way for me to do that?  I didn't see it in FAQ but I assume this is not the place.  Just need to find a matching 5/8 head and pass these beauts I don't really wear along.

Hey yall,

Sorry to bother but was hoping ya'll might point me in the right direction.  I'm letting go of a small bunch of custom/alt/unreleased fitteds and would love to find someone that really appreciated them than try to go through the bay.  Is there a way for me to do that?  I didn't see it in FAQ but I assume this is not the place.  Just need to find a matching 5/8 head and pass these beauts I don't really wear along.
hats are ds?

/\/\/\ VICIOUS. I remember adding gold teeth to that joint back in the day!

Adding the black ATR fitted to regularisbetter.com tomorrow at 1pm CST.

Heads up

:smh: Ridiculous sale @ lids right now. Select MLB hats are marked down to $10. Couple that with ebates having 10% cash back @ lids, and if you are a lids club member, you can pretty much triple stack all the savings. 5 fitteds for $42 (shipping is free after spending $50, but you only need to order 2-3 hats since they are looking at the original price to get to $50, not the sale price.). You can't beat that anywhere

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom