Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Trust me, not a fan of those patches

It's only a matter of time til they start using heat press garbage for the logo on the crown :x
bought the Giants world series by mistake and hope not :smh:

Got these today for 6.50 each after all the sales took effect.

Trust me, not a fan of those patches

It's only a matter of time til they start using heat press garbage for the logo on the crown :x
bought the Giants world series by mistake and hope not :smh:

Which World Series? They started making all size patches with that plastic heat pressed stuff for a season or two now

They even ruined the flag patch hats

Which World Series? They started making all size patches with that plastic heat pressed stuff for a season or two now

They even ruined the flag patch hats
the black and gold one, from 2014

Any groups to sell fitteds on? Really wanna get rid of these wools. People expecting to get them for peanuts apprently :x

I just donated hats that don't fit me anymore. I'm sure someone will appreciate them, all in good condition.

I think the only hates I really need to get now are an all black Mets hat and a wool blue and orange one.

Last edited:
Some of my latest pickups.. Both really disappointing and happy here.

-2001-2005 Pittsburgh Pirates on field Alternate. USA made. Wool. That early 2000 era of hats is the golden era imho

Green Rhino, ever since you posted that '51-57 Wahoo Indians hat here, It's been on my mind. I didnt realize there was a NE cooperstown edition that released. Made in China. 100% wool. Green under. Solid build and quality. The roman leather band ones are legit, but I couldnt see buying something not in my size. So this one will get worn. Indian collection up to a bakers dozen.-1.

-Here is where it gets ugly.. I bought the other 4 from Lids for $90 during that sale I had mentioned. Upon arrival, I hear a button cap rolling around in the box. Not good. It ended up being the TBTC San Diego Padres hat that is just straight up crap quality. 2-3 places where the threads are an inch long. The actual S and D stitching doesn't appear smooth like every single other design out there. Straggling stitching all abound. I get to chatting and they can offer a replacement if I ship it out, and then I can pay the $20 for it right away, and I get that money back when they receive the cap. I say, TOO much of a hassle. I ended up talking them up to a $15 gift card. SO it becomes a $5 hat.
- TBTC Milwaukee Brewers is actually great quality. Accurate flat stitching and color. Quite impressive. Made in USA of imported Materials (SD was the same).
-Albuquerque Dukes. Just because. Made in China. 100% wool. Crown feels extremely stiff. It needs to be run over a couple times
-2016 NY Mets "1986" Blue button/grey under. Made in USA of imported materials. Quality product.

That busted button and overall crap of a hat soured me pretty bad. Don't think I'll be buying anything for a long while. I guess I'll get to posting what I actually have now.

TL;DR cliffs. Don't buy the latest 2016 NEW ERA on field releases. Too sketchy.

Last edited:

I didnt realize there was a NE cooperstown edition that released. Made in China. 100% wool. Green under. Solid build and quality. The roman leather band ones are legit, but I couldnt see buying something not in my size. So this one will get worn. Indian collection up to a bakers dozen.-1.

Nice find!

Ya, to be honest I don't know if Roman Pro even made size 8 caps :lol:
I guess they must have when they provided authentic on-field caps....some of the pros must have required it...

I just donated hats that don't fit me anymore. I'm sure someone will appreciate them, all in good condition.

I think the only hates I really need to get now are an all black Mets hat and a wool blue and orange one.

I have the wool blue. I normally hate mets hats but something about the blue with the grey under brim is :pimp:

I have one too but the damn hat shrunk on me. I learned to order a size bigger from now on since all my wool hats have shrunk.

Back
Top Bottom