Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

I’m too lazy to post pics but I’ve been going in on older run wool on fields the last few weeks. Copped a charcoal grey blue jays, the navy and navy two tone with the bird cardinals, navy and red with navy two tone twins TC hats, Padres, navy mariners. Phillies, nationals DC, and a 2002 angels World Series patch hat (angels has a black underbrim but that’s how they wore that hat).

Still looking for an older run twins hat with the M on the front in 7 5/8 or bigger though.

There’s no way to use the Lids membership 20% off hats on line at the moment? I had to register my email again, and can’t find a place to insert my premium access number.

Man. f lids. I lost 750 pending points. It looks like they give out one coupon code to use online ONCE per month. Otherwise, they want 90-95% of their interactions to be in store. It's back to 1997. Fanatics and fansedge constantly have 20-25% off so it's not entirely a huge deal on newer releases. But their customs have become non existent. Lids has lost 100% of my business

Been hunting for this cap for years.
7025CEDD-629D-4F0E-8612-DB5B7FEE1118.jpeg

E709004B-5C32-4790-96DE-9DA69F0D8447.jpeg

2001 era Texas Rangers 'road' on field. 100% wool. Grey under. MUSA. It eventually became an alternate and just wasn't worn much.

Probably the most famous shot of this cap in action.
160807133907-06-alex-rodriguez-super-169.jpg

He wore it in an asg at safeco. But beyond that, a pretty rare hat to find on field pics of.

Does HatLand.com ever do sales? They gotta hat I've been looking for but it's gonna be like $45 with shipping.

They have one of the ugliest sites I've ever been on. Looks like a high schooler did it in class back in 99.

Hat Land has sales, but nothing major like Lids used to have.

forgot the Rangers still existed... wait they do right? feel like I haven't seen anyone with that hat or even for sale in YEARS

How do I remove mold and mildew from a hat.

I have a few hats that buildup all over them. Partially from sweat and partially from the closet they were stored in.

Some newest finds
'93 first year new c/w Seattle Mariners on field. Musa. Grey under. 100% wool
upload_2019-4-23_17-10-58.jpeg

Someone mentioned the all Navy color combo a page or two back. Finally saw one online in decent shape-$$$. This one's a good 4-5 years in the making. My mid 90s Mariners grey under collection is now complete. I'll try to get some photos up or that. And some comparison shots. The og teal/ pnw green color is really popping in the 1993 set. So nice compared to the 2006 era wool/2012 era.poly.

'94-'96 Milwaukee Brewers on field. Musa. Grey under. 100% wool.
upload_2019-4-23_17-13-24.jpeg

Still searching for the mid to late 90s M on field. With lids butchering the retro classic so badly, it's nice to go back to the source sometimes

Latest pickup.

You win some. You lose some
F65929BC-C2AA-4DB3-8ABF-FE019AA64BAA.jpeg
6FDDAA6F-C484-4DAE-85DC-9CFF592228DB.jpeg

This is a neutral gain

Cap is worth more than the crappy autograph.

Anyone know what a JSA authentication costs?

Autograph is from CF Byron Buxton.

I paid $29 shipped. I'd pay up to $40 for a grey under wool. It's shocking and puzzling why this exact cap was used for a guy who joined the system in 2012. The design was phased out. Let alone the M design. Maybe it was a cheapy M design in a 7 7/8. My eyes were on the cap style and make more than a guy I never heard of. I'm tempted to tooth brush scrub this name away. I hate autographs on caps. Such a worthless investment.

dumb question but any reason why NCAA hats are so hard to find in custom colors? I been wanting a royal Georgetown fitted for eons :lol:

i almost lost my roc nation paper planes lapel pin in USA colors....ended up finding that ish by sittin on that ish and pokin da ish out my *** while i was driving :lol:

i like da look of da pin, so any fitted i got that's not a MLB fitted imma put flag lapel on.

Those HC pixel caps are solid. They remind me of NBA jam or early Madden games. I think they may be below the 16 bit generation. I wish they had a tad more detail.
-----
Heard something interesting from HC. Apparently the Indians WAHOO has been scrubbed from the New era ordering catalogs. Meaning, even if HC or Lids wanted to do a retro custom set, they can't. He's been blackballed. HC had a spring training wahoo custom last year. They have a few others. Apparently they will not be getting any restocks of any wahoo designed cap, and cannot design or order anything else. Rip Wahoo.
----
Since lids is absolute trash now, I scrounged this up on eBay for a decent price.
A7-D3-BC58-54-C2-45-AA-932-E-7-C2-A015-AA2-F0.jpg

It's a 2013-2015 non flagged MUSA on field. Pristine fuzziness

Back
Top Bottom