Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

^
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

those mishka hats are fire, gonna have to come thru...........again
tired.gif
laugh.gif

DSC09315.jpg

DSC09336.jpg

SF1.jpg

kc in the first pic is crack. All are from myshirts blog. 25 fitted update coming according to the blog.

Originally Posted by Orfiyus

DSC09315.jpg

kc in the first pic is crack. All are from myshirts blog. 25 fitted update coming according to the blog.

The Royals wore that fitted in the mid 90s with their road jerseys. All those fitteds pictured can be considered as "retros" of old fitteds.

And that Hoyas fitted is looking real nice.

CC crew- i just put the order number i got into the order status thing, and it gave me someone elses order and information. i made one order and my card has 2$43 charges pending right now. this normal?

myshirts is bringin' it. nice job guys.

i never knew how far back the CC basement went. Nice flicks.

<>

MYSHIRTS CREW WHAT COLOR IS THE SWEATBAND ON THIS MET JOINT?

IM ABOUT TO PULL THE TRIGGER.

14y62jb.jpg

EDIT***
any codes?????
grin.gif

Nice update CC, I like most of the ones put up today. And yeah that Hoyas from Myshirts is
pimp.gif
. I haven't ran into many Hoya fitteds just snapbacks

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Originally Posted by Orfiyus

DSC09315.jpg

The Royals wore that fitted in the mid 90s with their road jerseys. All those fitteds pictured can be considered as "retros" of old fitteds.

And that Hoyas fitted is looking real nice.

that KC is dumb hot been trying to find that one those r my initials
smile.gif
plus i think they wore them when Bo "the best baseball player ever" Jacksonand george brett played there:.

Back
Top Bottom