Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

New Era Cap F&F 35% off headwear (online & B&M)- 50% off apparel (B&M) - Dec 14 only
New Era Cap is having a Friends and Family Day on Sunday, December 14th.

Take 35% off your entire headwear purchase (in store or online)
Take 50% off your apparel purchase (in store only)

Use online code: newerashares (valid on headwear and Dec 14th only)

IF THE PAPER CHASERS FITTED HAD A SMALLER LOGO ID PROBABLY COP

I HAVENT BOUGHT A HAT IN MONTHS THO...

Originally Posted by gueser

Originally Posted by xxSC Trojanxx

Here are a few releases from Proper:

bb0356aae80f8db52da90ff1c56195185ff0066.jpg

46b35fa9e03d81a0248501bbc9397e2f886cbee.jpg

They are supposed to be Dolphins, Pirates, Cowboys, Lakers and Georgetown colorways. Picked up the Cowboys, Lakers and Georgetown ones. Almost picked up the Pirates c/w but just spent toooo much money this week. They also got 2 LBC and 2 "Proper" ones in.
Anyone got a full pic (back/under)of the LAKERS colorway hat up there???:.
I'll try to post pics later tonight. Got my package last night, a bit
mad.gif
though, the Cowboy's colorway was missing the top button. Proper is makingup for it though, called them today and they're shipping a new one out to me. I get to keep the one missing the button, with that being said does anyoneknow of any place (in L.A.) that would be able to put one on it? I wonder if I could just glue the button of an old one on there.

Thanks Bomb Squad Records, I don't think we see too many discounts from New Era.

Here are a few releases from Proper:

bb0356aae80f8db52da90ff1c56195185ff0066.jpg

46b35fa9e03d81a0248501bbc9397e2f886cbee.jpg

They are supposed to be Dolphins, Pirates, Cowboys, Lakers and Georgetown colorways. Picked up the Cowboys, Lakers and Georgetown ones. Almost picked up the Pirates c/w but just spent toooo much money this week. They also got 2 LBC and 2 "Proper" ones in.
mad.gif
though, the Cowboy's colorway was missing the top button. Proper is making up for it though, called them today and they're shipping a new one out to me. I get to keep the one missing the button, with that being said does anyone know of any place (in L.A.) that would be able to put one on it? I wonder if I could just glue the button of an old one on there.

Thanks Bomb Squad Records, I don't think we see too many discounts from New Era.
when i worked at lids we had a bag full of top buttons. i would hit up lids. pm me and let me know witch one your close to.

From The Hundreds.

And we also have exclusive, limited-edition New Era 59/50 fitted baseball caps to coincide with the project. There are 2 hats, the first correlating withPeter Pan's hat, constructed of a green felt, 3-D embroidered Pan feather and the script on the backside.

And of course, the second hat is Captain Hook's rendition, made of black felt and accented with Hook's 3-D embroidered skull-and-bones. There areonly 100 of each hat available for sale, worldwide.

THE HUNDREDS x DISNEY drops this Thursday, December 11th, 2008 at The Hundreds Los Angeles and The Hundreds San Francisco, along with thefollowing select TH retailers across the States.

Originally Posted by YoungSk8

wrote:
mad.gif
though, the Cowboy's colorway was missing the top button. Proper is making up for it though, called them today and they're shipping a new one out to me. I get to keep the one missing the button, with that being said does anyone know of any place (in L.A.) that would be able to put one on it? I wonder if I could just glue the button of an old one on there.

when i worked at lids we had a bag full of top buttons. i would hit up lids. pm me and let me know witch one your close to.
So lids can put a button on the cap or do they just have spare buttons around? The nearest one is probably Montebello or the one at Citadel. Thanks for your help.

Originally Posted by BOMB SQUAD RECORDS

New Era Cap F&F 35% off headwear (online & B&M)- 50% off apparel (B&M) - Dec 14 only
New Era Cap is having a Friends and Family Day on Sunday, December 14th.

Take 35% off your entire headwear purchase (in store or online)
Take 50% off your apparel purchase (in store only)

Use online code: newerashares (valid on headwear and Dec 14th only)

smokin.gif

^ Nice... Any chance you guys at CC/MyShirts/RnJ are having another code promo before X-Mas? We needa stimulate the economy, no?
tongue.gif
(Big question for MyShirts because I need a hat or two and slept on the firstround once the Spurs sold)

the hundreds hats are cool, but i would never where them. And felt hats usually fit weird. Copped the commonwealth (black felt leather brim) and looks madgoofy

HUF HATS SZ8 PM ME
DS GRAPES SZ11
DS WHEAT BOBBITOS SZ11

Originally Posted by YoungSk8

From The Hundreds.

And we also have exclusive, limited-edition New Era 59/50 fitted baseball caps to coincide with the project. There are 2 hats, the first correlating with Peter Pan's hat, constructed of a green felt, 3-D embroidered Pan feather and the script on the backside.

And of course, the second hat is Captain Hook's rendition, made of black felt and accented with Hook's 3-D embroidered skull-and-bones. There are only 100 of each hat available for sale, worldwide.

THE HUNDREDS x DISNEY drops this Thursday, December 11th, 2008 at The Hundreds Los Angeles and The Hundreds San Francisco, along with the following select TH retailers across the States.

sick.gif

Whats up everyone, especially my fellow midwest shop owners Leaders & Dome. I read this thread all the time and finally decided to post because we got ourfirst customs in, let me know what you think & we have alot more coming...

Teal/Black/Metallic Silver Pittsburgh Penguins Vintage
owners_penguins.jpg

Navy/Red/Metallic Silver Cleveland Cavaliers Hardwood Classic
owners_cavs.jpg

Charcoal/Grey/Royal Blue/Metallic Silver Yankees
owners_yankees.jpg

Black/Red/Metallic Silver University of Michigan "Classic M"
owners_michigan.jpg

Back
Top Bottom