Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Couple new pickups over the past month.

2007 first year poly Minnesota Twins on field. MUSA. 100% poly. Black under.
BA8FF193-1C91-464C-9084-09AD6284233D.jpeg

1989 era Detroit Tigers on field. MUSA. Green under
This cap has a glued on batterman from early 1992 they presumably used old stock to add a batterman 3 yrs later
F50E4699-4460-457B-BEC9-CC07B17C7B81.jpeg
A7FE334C-3231-4642-9108-B1F52C495502.jpeg
CAD173A2-2A19-4157-B3EB-0A7C30670736.jpeg

As you can see with the crown, it has a bit of a trucker cap pointy look. Not ideal but I’ll work with it.

In other news, as we focus on other worldly matters, many shops are trying to stir up business

ebbets field is offering $99 for three caps (with free shipping). They usually bargain it down to $125, but they’ve gone even Lower. Sale ends tomorrow

likewise, mickeys place has 25% off (using code BASEBALL). That sale ends tonight.

Who better hat club or lids ? And why

lids prices are better, hat club got exclusives.

da real answer is it doesn't matter, what matters is da product you're looking for....ive never seen a metal new era badge on da brim, so i copped...maybe next week lids has something that ive never seen.

also don't sleep on hatland.con

lids prices are better, hat club got exclusives.

da real answer is it doesn't matter, what matters is da product you're looking for....ive never seen a metal new era badge on da brim, so i copped...maybe next week lids has something that ive never seen.

also don't sleep on hatland.con
Hatland been on them for years but I feel u just wish lids never became apart of fanatics lids price wise hat club do have the exclusives and myfitteds.com have a cool selection just the prices that $40 for any hat with a side patch hurts LOL

its been going on forever.... myshirtsco/ Ecapcity... pegasus, da spot in Philly people went to back in da day...

Nobody can come up with their own ideas huh

you can't copyright placement on a new era fitted, they're all just shops submitting designs...logos can be copywritten, that's it.

btw, those gallery fitteds been done during da jersey era...it was just that alot of those hats were also pinwheels.

you can't copyright placement on a new era fitted, they're all just shops submitting designs...logos can be copywritten, that's it.

btw, those gallery fitteds been done during da jersey era...it was just that alot of those hats were also pinwheels.
I understand that, but they were supposed to launch the hats together and then hat club curves it and makes their own version is kinda nuts. The fitted gallery joints are dope ima buy one or two of em myself.

Back
Top Bottom