Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

AC99B489-A4AC-4818-935A-FAC8967FDAC2.jpeg
B10DAF98-8021-4EF4-80DD-BC4F18E3CEE4.jpeg

D22DAEFD-0609-4766-8A44-8DBC7655FA1D.jpeg

Macys currently has an extra 40% off on SOME hats, not all. Worth checking out. I grabbed a few.
Good looks. Wahoo will never die.
3E91B1F5-5BFA-445A-8BF3-5E0DED5E89F5.jpeg

$50 or less for these. I may go crazier next time around. They're just sitting. Too cheap.

Some other pickups
E02E2D86-41BB-449B-B864-450ACB8BAE1A.jpeg

2004 era pirates on field. grey under. Wool. MUSA
2006 era Angels Cooperstown collection. Grey under. Wool. Musa. Holy Grail era right here. Batterman is on the back and it's a grey under. No side flag. Back when Cooperstown collection meant something
2004 era mariners on field. Grey under. Wool. Musa. Road caps are nearly impossible to find in a grey under. Got lucky.
2006 era Indians on field. Grey under wool. Musa.
AEC15534-4F39-45C5-B46B-F6643B5F16F4.jpeg

2009 era coolbase tigers on field. Black under. Poly. Musa
2018 era HC exclusive ST Indians custom. Musa/ with imported materials. The Hc I am truly fond of. Super soft. Sizing is decent. And there's fuzz.
AD34ECEC-E55F-4FA1-9E77-8D2A0871CE95.jpeg

Copped from ecapcity on Monday.

It's Thursday and I haven't heard shxt from them since.

Im trippin? Or is Ecapcity known for this?

Speaking of them, I think they went by comet trail sports on eBay. Their entire inventory went away a few weeks back and it hasn’t come back

maybe their entire network shutdown? It would be a bad move to continue to have your website running though.

I’d be on high alert. Check their social media

I may be thinking of myfitteds.com. They kind of disappeared after the new year. They may be the ones with the same inventory as that ebay seller, not ecapity. Those guys are still on social media active. I think I had one order with them years back and it was shipped within a couple days. Crisis averted. I confused the two.

It’s sad. All these cap websites drying up. Craniumfitteds has been gone awhile. Myfitteds looks to be ghost for the time being.
Anyone heard of hatheaven? They’re all over google shopping searches.

Early last decade was amazing for fitteds, I should've cleaned house when I had the chance. All the mom and pop stores in NYC still have decent inventory, but not like how it was back in 2011-2013 and earlier

Speaking of them, I think they went by comet trail sports on eBay. Their entire inventory went away a few weeks back and it hasn’t come back

maybe their entire network shutdown? It would be a bad move to continue to have your website running though.

I’d be on high alert. Check their social media

Are they actually Myfitteds? Comet Trail had a few Diplomats fitteds that were in my watch list and now they're all gone. Womp womp.

Also thanks for the Hat Heaven link. Don't see anything I want yet, but another spot for fitteds is always welcome.

I haven't bought from hatheaven But I do see some grey under customs that other places don't have.
-------
This mid 90s era is so hit or miss. I say I'm done with it but always find a decent new pickup.
82E3D79E-9BE0-45A5-A8A6-57117AA18690.jpeg

87896A88-5332-4126-8042-189E7A4472D5.jpeg

1994-96 era Navy Midshipmen New Era. Musa. Grey under. Wool.

This one has a crown that is a bit more vertical and boxy. So many of this general era have softer looser crowns. Think low profile vs regular 5950. You get hit with some crowns that are super deflated. While sometimes they come in super old school boxy. Tough buying online these days.

Not new era but I got my 1st Ebbets field cap in the mail the other day.

D9C40D55-6650-4589-B9AE-80C84425FE84.jpeg

It's a 1977 era Albuquerque Dukes (AAA farm team of the dodgers for decades) cap.

I'd say it's as accurate as you'll find.

Original
24FAD0FB-CC4E-4092-9215-BC35B39131E4.jpeg

6B6DC9D2-6FE0-49AE-B946-C5F3D725A977.jpg

New era has done this logo before.
D4FABB02-3AD5-4F8E-9581-A260AFE96CD5.jpeg

Same with HC
81B4B9E0-7D16-4586-8BA6-BFAEAF4F1CBA.jpeg

But in regular New era fashion, they were sort of lazy with the A color and outline.

As far as the build and quality of the Ebbets field cap. One word: outstanding.

The cap is made out of the old style wool you'd see on new eras of the 70s-80s. Super fuzzy. Bright vibrant colors. Soft, almost to a fault. The crown has a bit of a relaxed dented look. It's not quite a low crown smooth look ( think ichiro). It's like a lot of the older caps I buy online that are aged and the crowns are soft and dented.

The bill is new era type of thickness. Some of those earlier new eras have thin cardboard bills. This has some substance. Basically, it feels lived in already. So comfortable. It's sized right. It's my new favorite cap.

It makes you wonder how or why new era couldnt get this done. Price points are now very similar. $42 vs $49. I'd kill for some MLB caps with this sort of wool.

The wool itself is quite thin. It looks and acts like felt. Thinner than I expected, like say on a lettermens jacket. But I am tempted to buy more now.

You gotta like that caved in relaxed look though. It's definitely not for everyone.

Gotta say. Most new new eras feel like I'm wearing a literal cardboard box on my head. Red marks on your forehead are not normal. But we take it as such. This Ebbets takes a great turn. It may look a tad funky but it's literally sweat pants for your head. Comfort is unsurpassed.

Price wise, it may have a bit of a used cap/ run over by a car vibe. It may even look a bit hand made in your garage. But im definitely not disappointed. Low crowns may be in my future.

Back
Top Bottom