Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

78287DC4-F46F-4EA1-8EED-94B994468AB0.jpeg
Baby yoda might be necessary

I mean a brooklyn dodgers, I seen one somewhere, not sure if it was an old one, possibly

those look to be grey unders/presumably made in China wool. Not a bad look at all on the 50ths.

that has to be the worst business model I have ever seen a company revert back to. A Rockies fan in philly has no ability to get a Rockies hat, other than to find someone in the Denver area to buy and ship it back to him. They don’t realize collectors are out there in all regions collecting all things of every major team. I’ve made one lids purchase in the past year now. It used to be 5-6 caps per month.

Re: the new 42 Robinson caps. It looks like the 42 patch itself matches more with each teams colors. It used to be a dodger blue 42 patch on everything. Interesting change.

$41.99 is crazy. I bought my 42 last year from Macy's for $20. Knew I should have bought two.

I want the 50th patch, that's hard. So Lids just sitting on them cause they have no online store, what a joke. **** Fanatics and **** Lids
So they are at lids stores and not online they are terrible

yikes. I never realized those ultimate patch type lids customs were 'made' that way. What a cheap patch stitching process. Now I know why they overdid the borders. It's still better than the glued on crap. But not by much

This is how the regular customs get made
F9A9942D-A6AC-478F-A089-5E38DBAFD1ED.jpeg

anyone know where to find the actual on field they wore a few years back? Pretty sure it was similar to this. Missed out on it mainly due to new eras poor garbage sizing and had stopped buying any hats. regret it now and don't want a wool remake with no logo on the back,

1587052451090.png

Bert. Bert. it doesn’t help much but that cap came out in retro form in 2012 as a TBTC. poly and black under. Raised batterman on back. no side flag. I lucked out. $15 craniumfitteds find a year or two back.
They have Chinese reproductions such as mickeys place. There is also a mid 2000s era Cooperstown with a green under , wool MUSA, and no batterman. Both are pretty much luck of the draw on finding. What size ?
———-
Not new era. But I went ahead with ore ebbets fields hat pickups. Amazing deals right now. 3 caps for $99 shipped. Usually it’s 3 for $125, or $47/ a piece. For awhile they had some stuff excluded but not anymore.
For $33/cap, new NEW Era caps are extinct from my wardrobe. It’s a new wave.

2012 probably 7 1/4 or 7 3/8 I think now last year I ifnslly copped a recent release and 7 1/4 fit perfect. Back then it was all over the place but impossible to find the poly version

Yeah those TBTCs are rare. But hardly super valuable. So sadly. They do have a American needle fitted on eBay. Search 1972 tigers hat. Then

Has a bit of a relaxed pre curved fitted . They have other stuff not really seen elsewhere. I have never owned an American needle so. Not sure if you were about the design and look or new era specifically.
Total luck of the draw online. I missed Another all aqua marlins the other day. Only the second one I’ve seen in my size over the course of 5-6 years. And both sold for less than $18.
It’s such a grind finding the ones you really want.

anyone know where to find the actual on field they wore a few years back? Pretty sure it was similar to this. Missed out on it mainly due to new eras poor garbage sizing and had stopped buying any hats. regret it now and don't want a wool remake with no logo on the back,

1587052451090.png

what size are you in fitteds?

Back
Top Bottom