Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

I buy 2-4 fitteds a year.

I used to get 2-4 Yankees fitteds a year back when MLB Shop was a thing.

Fanatics ruined it all. We need to get a petition or something, Fanatics has killed the amount of jerseys and fitteds I buy. Ruined the game for me.

Fanatics ruined mlbshop and lids. Both of those were the original reasons I got Back into fitteds. Both consistently had $7-$12 on fields. Both consistently allowed coupons and even stacking on new releases. Both had their own unique inventory, pricing, and discount structure. Now we’re living in times with Bangladesh caps going for $45, discounts excluded. And popularity is at its highest in nearly a decade? Bizarro world

Fanatics ruined mlbshop and lids. Both of those were the original reasons I got Back into fitteds. Both consistently had $7-$12 on fields. Both consistently allowed coupons and even stacking on new releases. Both had their own unique inventory, pricing, and discount structure. Now we’re living in times with Bangladesh caps going for $45, discounts excluded. And popularity is at its highest in nearly a decade? Bizarro world
Fans of fitteds May care about those differences but dudes in the hood for the most part don’t care where the hats are being made etc. $45 light for a hat they’ll cop 3-4 a pop and be happy as long as that’s the wave, which it currently is. As a matter of fact a good chunk of fitted collectors probably don’t even care about materials as long as the fit of the hat ain’t boxy, which hat club hasn’t been doing

I’m trying to find a black Yankee with a grey or green underbrim, lol are those even out anymore?

edit nevermind, look a few post up and see hat club got grey under brims just they don’t show pictures of it lol. Had to read the description

My pockets are lucking out in that my teams rarely ever pop up now.

Winnipeg Jets/Winnipeg Blue Bombers/Winnipeg Goldeyes/Manitoba Moose

Aside from the odd time one of those gets made, only time I ever buy anything these days is when I'm back there and either the team stores/Lids has a regional exclusive.

When New Era had NHL and Pegasus/Cap City was doing Jets joints = $$$$$

New pick ups...

20200624_131314.jpg
20200624_131321.jpg
20200624_131330.jpg
20200624_131336.jpg

How do the fitteds made in Bangladesh fit? I remember looking to buy a Yankee fitted maybe last year from a Yankees Clubhouse store but literally put it back when I saw where it was manufactured because I only wore made in USAs solely for their fit and quality. Now that none of the MLB onfields is made in the USA (the ones sold at retail at least) I'll have to keep the ones I have.

20190707_205158-01~2.jpeg 20190707_205405-01~2.jpeg
20190726_153233.jpg

Bought this last year in London when I was there for the London Series. This was a Made in USA hat, size 7 1/2. I couldn't find many in my usual size 7 3/8 (some of the hats in store were made in Haiti, I had never seen any other New Eras from there) so I had to make the best of it. Inventory at the London Stadium pop up store was scarce.

(Removed the New Era logo upon my return to the States)

Y’all using seam rippers on the NE logo? I might have to YouTube it and see how easy it is. I might do a few of mine.

Back
Top Bottom