Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

I peel em off.

I got a few old fitteds left from like 07-08ish when I used to keep the sticker on. The sticker coming off now and it looks bad

I should have taken a before and after pic of one from '08-ish that I recently picked up and cleaned off today, but try taking a wet wipe or a damp rag to it. Most times it's just dust that's embedded in the fabric making it look faded.

I like the white crown joints but ya over time they look nasty, turn yellowish like someone peed on em.

Was eyeing a couple Athletics joints. White/green Oakland and white/navy Philadelphia.

Still in search of all green with gold A Oakland. If anyone comes across in a 1/2 please let me know! Would be appreciated.

I like the white crown joints but ya over time they look nasty, turn yellowish like someone peed on em.

Was eyeing a couple Athletics joints. White/green Oakland and white/navy Philadelphia.

Still in search of all green with gold A Oakland. If anyone comes across in a 1/2 please let me know! Would be appreciated.
It’s the blue wool fibres that end up on the white parts on my Jackie Robinson joint. I’ve brushed the loose off numerous times but it still finds it’s way onto the white. Polyester would be better for white hats.

20200806_034909_05.jpg
4 hatclub and 1 exclusive fitted

Usually leave my stickers on until I wear them. I had a few that I took off right away and then tried to wear them months later and the fit wasn't right.

I just threw up.

But no on the real, how your hats not fit after taking the stickers off. :lol:

Im not sure, weight fluctuating, length of hair. I’m a 7 1/2 and 7 5/8. So with sizes being inconsistent, I have a lot of issues. I just started leaving the stickers on the last couple years. Been burnt too many times, got a hat in the mail and took the sticker off and then the **** fit tight and I can’t return it.

I only buy 7 5/8 now, 1/2 is too small most of the time. I started buying a few snap backs too. Bought my first snap back last year cause New Era didn’t make a fitted version and now everyone wants fitteds. Hahahaha

Im not sure, weight fluctuating, length of hair. I’m a 7 1/2 and 7 5/8. So with sizes being inconsistent, I have a lot of issues. I just started leaving the stickers on the last couple years. Been burnt too many times, got a hat in the mail and took the sticker off and then the **** fit tight and I can’t return it.

I only buy 7 5/8 now, 1/2 is too small most of the time. I started buying a few snap backs too. Bought my first snap back last year cause New Era didn’t make a fitted version and now everyone wants fitteds. Hahahaha
I had that same problem exact same sizes I accidentally bought a 7 3/8 recently of a hat I really wanted so I bought a hat stretcher and just got the band inside wet then put the stretcher in for a few days then did it again and it sits good surprisingly. Might help if you have hats you want to rock

I c

Youre not lying though. Rocked the dodgers cap i picked up recently and i swear it fit tighter on me than when i tried it when it came in. Definitely a tighter fit than the whitesox i got on the same order. ****s aggravating

What is this style hat called? And where can I get one similar ideally with some kind of floral or monogram design. Pic is from New Era Japan for Kids.
12541256_1_480x@2x.progressive.jpg

Back
Top Bottom