Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

$125 fitteds selling out now???? This is wild

Hat_Blue-1.jpg
Hat_Blue-2.jpg
Hat_Blue-4.jpg
Hat_Red-1.jpg
Hat_Red-2.jpg
Hat_Red-6.jpg
They dope not $125

That HC jeter lineage set is more to my general liking. There’s a solid story and history. I get why there would be hype there. And they all sell out instantly. How does a jeter fan scoop up more than one?

That HC jeter lineage set is more to my general liking. There’s a solid story and history. I get why there would be hype there. And they all sell out instantly. How does a jeter fan scoop up more than one?

Yeah that was pretty cool. I'm assuming the Yankees HOF patch will be in other stores. I gotta check Lids soon and see. I need that one.

Yeah that was pretty cool. I'm assuming the Yankees HOF patch will be in other stores. I gotta check Lids soon and see. I need that one.
They could pretty much do this with every hall of famer . Line up the bank trucks. Easy money.
Even if it’s just a general grey under Mlb cap from their rookie year, or a green under back back prior to 92. That lineage stuff drew me into HC a few years back. They really had a solid focus on milb caps. This Colored UV and patch wave is odd to me. Of all things to stick, it’s not the more unique milb custom, it’s a pink under mlb cap. It’s lazy. But a huge seller. Lol.

Think of ken Griffey jr
8 caps
Bellingham milb Royal and gold
Vermont milb Royal and gold
San Bernardino milb Navy with Houston astros star.
Rookie year royal blue with gold S
Early career teal with navy bill 94 edition.
Middle of career navy with teal brim
Then two grey under reds caps. If you can’t generally sell a reds custom, throw a KGJr patch on it and create a stir.
——
Mike Piazza
Salem
Vero beach
Bakersfield
Albuquerque
Grey under dodger
Grey under Mets in black
Attatch some no name caps to these big time players and people are eating it up.
I realize jeter was set for a HOF ceremony this season so they planned for the lineage of his career. But that whole idea is a gold mine. Any other players stand out?
A Vermont or Bellingham or Bakersfield Cap May not be able To sell itself without some star appeal. Use some old trading cards and build it all up.

Last edited:
Wahoo was cheap a month or two back. Then it all got rare and crazy. I guess all fitted styles got weird.

With the Red skins drama and the fallout, any Native related logos are going to see their value increase. Good for the Blackhawks for not backing down to the mob.

I peel em off.

I got a few old fitteds left from like 07-08ish when I used to keep the sticker on. The sticker coming off now and it looks bad

Back
Top Bottom