Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

white/red Redwings
eek.gif

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Anyone know of any custom sites/stores that sell 6 7/8's? I gets no love
frown.gif
Got me lookin at sites with the same face as T-Mac in the avy
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

btw- both the red wings are piff
pimp.gif

YAY!

finally got a neon colored fitted, good looking out Shadi

347333963.jpg

347333951.jpg

word to Icyuod! lol

now all i need are these for the winter......
nerd.gif
10-11

nike_air_max_90_boot.jpg

Originally Posted by MyOnes

First custom drop at DOME located in REVIVE

domefitteds.blogspot.com
How much are ur custom fits Myones??

Ima need that white redwings in a 7 1/8
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

YAY!

347333963.jpg

347333951.jpg

word to Icyuod! lol

nerd.gif
10-11

nike_air_max_90_boot.jpg

ALL over ebay ALL over I was looking at some yesterday
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by xxSC Trojanxx

Originally Posted by nologo02184

Originally Posted by xxSC Trojanxx

Originally Posted by ro0ts

Originally Posted by icyuod

100s up to 80% off must bring a can to get in...
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
#!**, why couldn't this have been on Sunday?
You out in L.A. and also grabbing 5/8ths? I see who my competition is now, lol.
I kinda wished it were Sunday too. Gotta help a homie move some stuff tomorrow and wont be done until after 2 or 3. By that time I don't expect much of anything left at that place. Kinda wished it started tonight so I could swoop by after work.

That California Angels would have looked alot better with a Gold Halo or the stitching around the a in gold. That's not what's discouraging from buying it though. What is however, is the mlb batter on the back that looks bootleg. That batter looks like he David Ortiz or something.

yo, sctrojan, were you at the sale today in that usc joint from ecapcity? i think i was a few spots in front of you.
Yeah I was there. What gave it away? The cap? The jacket? Maybe the umbrella? lol

I got there late and really wasn't expecting that many people. Kinda wished it had rained so that people would leave, lol. What were you wearing? What time did you get there. I heard there was a line down past the freeway at 6 in the morn. This is the first and probably the last time I go to anything like that. I don't see myself doing it again, I could have been chilling at home instead of standing in line to eventually only pick up a couple of non-fitted caps and sweaters (got hooked up though and ended up paying only $80 for that and some PFK t-shirts and a hoodie for my cousin). They did have some nice Hundreds sample new eras but they wanted $80 for them. Now I know what the meaning of hypebeasts really is, lol.

the hat--haha. i was thinking "that must be him" . the umbrella too, though. i was just in an island snow/lrg shirt with levis and pinstripeblazers.

someone said the line was past the freeway at three. i didnt pay much either--i guess dudes tried to make it up for us all waiting all day. before we went,my girlfriend was like "what kind of people wear this brand?"

i told her "the people you make fun of"...haha. and i was right. she laughed most of the day.

i thought i wouldn't do it again either--but she dragged me to the american apparel warehouse sale the next day at 7am.

there was one sample i liked--that one with the adam bomb over the purple plaid. wasn't my size, but 100 bucks was too steep anyway.

Originally Posted by LB510

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

YAY!

word to Icyuod! lol

nerd.gif
10-11

nike_air_max_90_boot.jpg
ALL over ebay ALL over I was looking at some yesterday
eyes.gif

Link me cause i been looking all over ebay for a pair for the past week and cannot find!
nerd.gif

MYONES what the back of those red wings looking like?

just the new era logo?

if so i need that blk/red joint, NEED.

Myones... Thanks for the PM homie, I am glad to see you are doing it big right off the bat. All those fitted are ill. The gucci tigers would be so on pointwithout the outline around the D, I just can't get down with that for some reason. One question though, is the underbrim on that black/red wings black ordark green? I can't really tell from the pic, but if it is dark green
eek.gif

and NA Penny.That is actually a tight fit, I can't front, and I am not even a huge fan of the flightposites.

^ i know. wings will be copped reply to that PM i just sent you about pricing my airones. that stuff is soooo ill.

check your inbox, and im glad people are feeling my first drop, this is only the beginning lol

Any "gucci" colored fitteds that have a white crown? size 7/8 or 8 specifically
any help is appreciated

Back
Top Bottom