Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

I don't know if this has been posted before but I seen it on hypebeast yesterday.
Pretty dumb looking imo.

zx2ufc.jpg

n5n9mw.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Knivesdesu

Here is a queston I don't remember any one answering in any of these threads... I know alot of you dudes leave the size sticker on your hats until you pull them out to wear them, but when you pull out older black joints do you have some sort of secret way to get the darker ring off the brim that the sticker left?

Any other color I don't have a problem but I've pulled out a few black fitteds recently that I have had for a while but have never worn and once I pulled that size tag off I was hit with the dark black spot on the brim. I store them either in those rubbermaid tubs or in boxes in my closet or under my bed so I know they aren't seeing sun, but some of them probably were sitting in store for a bit and some of them do look slightly dusty. I've tried a damp rag to varying levels of success but I'm looking for a better way.

Does the brush from CC help at all? I'm tempted just to leave the tag on alot of the older black ones and not worry about it, but from now on the size tag comes off black brims instantly.
You can use a lint roller to get any dust off. I dont kno wut to tell you about the circle tho I got the same problem and it isnt only with blackfitteds its with all colors. Pretty much rip the sticker off asap once you get the fitted to avoid it. I bought a mighty ducks fitted from pegs recently andapparently they had it for awhile so when I started peeling the sticker I saw the discoloration so I had to leave it on. o well beggers cant be choosers Ibeen fiendin for that logo for a minute.

Originally Posted by AVkidd

where do most of u guys get ur minor league tema hats?
http://shop.mlb.com/shop/...ex.jsp?categoryId=1998124
www.amazon.com

also theres a whole big list on the first page faq you can check out.

CC
devils.jpg

texas.jpg

la.jpg

angels2.jpg

sf warriors is crack.

myshirts is gonna be doing free shipping on thurs all day long along with that 20% off coupon.
yhst-44600485780694_2033_198374306
yhst-44600485780694_2033_198360817
yhst-44600485780694_2033_198367328

rnj...
yankeesjetsfront.jpg

I give them props for this one. It looks like itd go with the jerseys the jets rocked in the 80s and 90s before parcells took over and changed the jerseys tothe dark green and white they currently wear. Real nice. I want this hat in navy with a grey underbrim tho (I missed out on it when peg had it smh).

for the penny 3s do a blue pinstripe fitted please.

and when i go instore in a couple weeks please sell me both the orlando magic fitted to match the penny 2s dont be sold out ESP the white one
i cant sleep again. you had that hat in summer of 07 worst mistake to pass when i was with my boy fizzy womack.
sick.gif

have both those orlandos sz 7 1/2 and the asheville tourists and random new jersey devils or black hawks fitted please. i

anybody know where i can get a mexican league fitted? im looking for a Mazatlan Venados hat. PLEASE help me!

I dont think its bad, but I thought you'd be wearing a "Ty" hat with it.

now that I think about it, kind of odd to wear a picture of yourself

Originally Posted by 75 Partly Cloudy

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

b5a2587eb747a15559d899f05af33de0d3f1d1c.gif
the business!

yea tape that off. Murder.
What up Dom, you didn't make a special appearance at The Hundreds warehouse sale?

I'm going to have to get that Dodgers and Angels cap CC. What's your cut-off time to have them shipped out the same day?

Thanks for the info on Myshirts Orifyus. I might just have to place an order with them tomorrow.

Anybody know when New Era can start making NFL fitteds again?

Doesn't their contract with Reebok finish after next season?

Back
Top Bottom