Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

How I’m rolling today

Attachments

• 69393A3E-7CC4-43FE-B459-FBEA012D87BA.jpeg
    69393A3E-7CC4-43FE-B459-FBEA012D87BA.jpeg
    475.3 KB · Views: 47
  • 8FFBDC75-0E95-44EC-ACFF-236B00621251.jpeg
    8FFBDC75-0E95-44EC-ACFF-236B00621251.jpeg
    417.6 KB · Views: 64
Are you guys concerned with the fact that pink and light blue brims are short term trends? I mean, buying up all these releases is gonna lead to a lot of regret.
So many vintage gems are sitting at $40-$50. I hope for everyone’s sake, they bought to consume and wear and not eventually resell. Some of these more popular releases that retail for $45 are sitting at $60. I don’t envision a future where a pink under icy blue upper has the potential to have demand in the $120-$160 range, even 5-10 years years down the line.

Bought this one on a hunch. The crown has indentions at each temple , indicating usa made
2AFFD35E-3B6A-45E0-B134-79ABDE7E1FE2.jpeg

sub $20 dollar made in USA black nasty. I’ll take it any day of the week. Golden poly era with the 2009 cool base quality. These turn into beater hats way too easily.

Last edited:
So many vintage gems are sitting at $40-$50. I hope for everyone’s sake, they bought to consume and wear and not eventually resell. Some of these more popular releases that retail for $45 are sitting at $60. I don’t envision a future where a pink under icy blue upper has the potential to have demand in the $120-$160 range, even 5-10 years years down the line.

Bought this one on a hunch. The crown has indentions at each crown, indicating usa made
2AFFD35E-3B6A-45E0-B134-79ABDE7E1FE2.jpeg

sub $20 dollar made in USA black nasty. I’ll take it any day of the week. Golden poly era with the 2009 cool base quality. These turn into beater hats way too easily.

Yeah I agree, man. The classic/traditional designs, materials, etc. are so much nicer.

I have a combo of stuff. I buy hats weekly and I prefer green brim #1 over all. That retro style is dope to me. But I buy gray brim, blue, pink, etc. To me If the brim color goes with the logo I'm in. Like if it's a red brim and the logo is red that's cool. I'm not into random brims like a pink brim on a red hat with a yellow logo. That's too much going on.

Not trying to put words into 3god 3god s mouth. But I feel he’s trying to say many will have had bought 30-50 hats just in 2020-2021 alone, and when they go to resell in a year or two, they’ll realize then the colored unders were a total fad and have no staying power. I tend to buy junk so I don’t have that problem. Although the non flagged polys are drying up, as well as grey under wool originals. If anything the grey unders these hat sites are releasing will have the staying power

Not trying to put words into 3god 3god s mouth. But I feel he’s trying to say many will have had bought 30-50 hats just in 2020-2021 alone, and when they go to resell in a year or two, they’ll realize then the colored unders were a total fad and have no staying power. I tend to buy junk so I don’t have that problem. Although the non flagged polys are drying up, as well as grey under wool originals. If anything the grey unders these hat sites are releasing will have the staying power

oh yeah from a resell standpoint def not gonna have long term value if the trend dies. But if you cop to rock then you're straight unless you just own them to flex for random dudes. Most of my hats prior to 2019 were Gray or green brim. I started buying the color brim hats just because I'm not the type to own multiples of one hat. So I'd rather be able to buy new styles I don't own than to own 10 of the exact same hat

Upptempo Upptempo lots of new hat buyers. Not sure if it’ll be regret or a realization, or just fomo leaving their mindset,but many will be left with lemons. Many will flourish buying some of these caps way below the inflated $45-$50 retail, let alone resell costs. I feel most will be happy selling at the then retail $45 (which is a 13% eBay loss). Many will cut their losses when they realize they have 50 hats they didn’t have in 2019. Lol.

Teenunn Teenunn definitely buy what you like. You’ll never be disappointed.

I won’t name the seller but there’s a dude who sells one or two hats per HC release for $55-$70. He’s hustling but barely making $10/cap. He has 80-100 HC releases on the auction block. Flipping hats may double your money. But it’s never been a huge money gainer. Not sure what some are expecting. Does stockX accept hats yet? Lol.

Other than HC, it’s been a buyers market for atleast a decade. Resell is nearly dead.

I won’t name the seller but there’s a dude who sells one or two hats per HC release for $55-$70. He’s hustling but barely making $10/cap. He has 80-100 HC releases on the auction block. Flipping hats may double your money. But it’s never been a huge money gainer. Not sure what some are expecting. Does stockX accept hats yet? Lol.

Other than HC, it’s been a buyers market for atleast a decade. Resell is nearly dead.
seen some HC hats listed on eBay for 100+, its not that serious to me. most of these hats will be restocked multiple times.

Yeah man Teenunn Teenunn . Nothing is inherently rare. Now the supposed rare yellow wahoo face popped back up, plus the screaming brave? We all got conned. Buy what you like and you'll never be disappointed.

80% are listed at $80-$100; and don't sell. I don't see the trend edging towards more expensive fitteds.

Back
Top Bottom