Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

^^so theres gonna be an update today?

EDIT
cc put a couple more up
a20303_NJSCRnavyS.jpg
a19274_a60236_BRAVESwsS.jpg
a19099_NJSCblackS.jpg

b19274_b60236_BRAVESwsB.jpg

they should make one of these for every single team.
green underbrims>>

who wants to get me that 1901 tigers fitted? i need it, someone lead me in the right direction

^Myones... Fit is ill as usual. I am trying to fight myself on copping that black/red wings joint, but I REALLY shouldn't come out of pocket right now.

I didn't even notice that mickeys place tiger though... That logo does seem a little um, off. But does that even have the kelly underbrim? That is the partthat really sold me on that fitted. By flagship are we only talking about NE stores? Might have to send someone out to the nyc store.

MYones im not a fan of forces but i like the older ones you always wear. i wanna see them purple 94 high tops.

but i have a full time job so i dont really got time to get into over in the thread any more , and im putting pieces together to head out
to the east coast.

theyll probly end up on new eras site eventually. I guess the 2 detroit logos look slightly different but its probly the same in real life. Why dont you guysjust call em up and ask if they can do a mail order.

heres the brooklyn one from mickeys place just in case.
bky12r.jpg

http://www.mickeysplace.c...wn-collection-p-1828.html

EDIT
btw wuts good with a DOME online store?

YO! '01 Tigers is official... but I ain't copping.

CC... 2 Hornets fitteds and neither in team colors?
tired.gif

What part of the game is that? DF!!!

That Spurs and the Rays on the right are
eek.gif

All of the shops have been going HARD lately. Where was this kind of output when I had cash to waste? I'm about to come out of retirement here and Ican't be doing that.

I'ma call the NYC flagship tomorrow to see if they ship though. Anyone done this yet? I generally am not feeling what they have in stock, but that tigersis a must cop.

That rays with the gradient typeface is RIDICULOUS!!!

Might cop that Anaheim Ducks just for the sake of repping the hometown but geezus MyshirtsCo been KILLING it lately

Are those Spurs/Rays going up before the 24th? And that's a like grey, not a metallic silver on the Spurs?
frown.gif

penny pinstripe orlando , braves, and black and red devils. here i come , and over at my shirts ill be getting the rays , and the jays, and both red wings.

Back
Top Bottom