Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Props to Myfitteds for bringing these back... time to take off those stickers...

Retro vs. OG... smaller compass-rose... hmmm...

pimp.gif

anybody get a hat stretched out at the flagship stores?...want to make a few 7 3/8 up to 7 1/2....how do they turn out? good, meh, don't bother...

^^
ah its kinda hit or miss to me. I had one fitted stretched out and its still a little uncomfortable to wear. Then I had 2 grey underbrim on fields stretchedout and they feel pretty decent. Imo stetchin a smaller size fitted to a bigger size should be your last resort.

^ does that stretching machine change/alter the shape of the dome, or does it purely stretch out the sweatband?

^^both. Ive had 4 fitteds stretched out. 2 old ones that were beat and shrunk and 2 brand new ones that werent my size. The ones that were beat look almostbrand new. The other 2 which werent my size fold awkwardly now that I had them stretched. 3 of the 4 are actually wearable.

What Your Favorite Teams Were Almost Called
by Ethan Trex

http://blogs.static.menta...blogs/archives/21090.html
If you're a sports fan, you know the nicknames and mascots of every team in the leagues you follow. If you're a die-hard fan, you probably even know what the teams used to be called. ("Washington Wizards? Please. They'll always be the Bullets to me.") But do you know what your favorite teams were almost called?

When an expansion team enters a league or an existing team relocates, it picks a new moniker, ideally one that will look good on a t-shirt. The process of selecting a new name can be a protracted one, though, and the winning nickname often only gets the nod at the expense of several other less-inspired finalists. Let's have a look at some team names that fans almost got to cheer for:

for all the sports fans, someone should create logos for those and see how they look
a "mounties" logo, moose with the hat would be
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Can anybody help me finding Mexican League basbeball fitteds? I know this spot in nyc had some last year but they didn't ship

Orfiyus wrote:
myshirts is gonna be doing free shipping on thurs all day long along with that 20% off coupon.
yhst-44600485780694_2033_198374306
yhst-44600485780694_2033_198360817
yhst-44600485780694_2033_198367328

Looks like its either 20% off or free shipping, not both. That sucks.

CC, any plans to have another discount code available in the near future?

Just ordered the sf fitted from capcity, good job guys. But i didn't receive my confirmation email? Someone?

call em up and make sure they see it. Matter of fact I called em one time to ask em a question and they told me to call em up after placing an order to makesure that they pull it off the shelf for you otherwise sumone will come in buy your fitted and the order will be canceled. 201 453 8485. I got their number inmy cell phone. I got pegs number and the flagship stores too lmao.

I used their order status link and i got "Status: Payment Confirmation". I'll make sure to call them tomorrow, thanks for the tipOrfiyus!

Does that pegs place have a website/blog? Last year I wanted a hat from there but they didn't ship. I wanna see what they have in stock

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

what can you do with Pegs #?
I can't imagine that being useful other than their address?
You right Absolutely nuthing except their address. Matter of fact before I took my first trip there I called it 3 times and talked to the sameguy 3 times before he admitted that they sold hats lmao.

EDIT
Pretty much this thread is the closest thing to a blog/web site for that store.

Back
Top Bottom