Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

YO!

Where the HELL did you get that?
eek.gif
pimp.gif

And I've actually been waiting for someone to make a Sox fitted with that Chicago font on the back, but on the front.

DF!!!

^ Wait are those the joints with the vintage logos but some wack screenprint on the underbrim? That socks is looking FIRE, but I remember they made a Detroitjoint like that and it was ruined in the same way.

As far as that Tigers goes GOOD looking Orfiyus... I wish there was a way to tell if it had the kelly underbrim though, that is really part of the wholeappeal. Stil gotta hit up the flagship store to ask about phone orders, didn't get a chance this weekend.

Originally Posted by EBAY 23

Originally Posted by I Got A Story To tell

had a nice 2 weeks......

c-ya.
You sir are a JERK!!!!!!!!
laugh.gif
mad.gif
frown.gif

Where can you find those old new era caps with the grey underbrim? Any websites? I found a SF Giants cap at a state fair last time...but other than that...nose.

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

Originally Posted by Anderlecht

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

myfitteds... If i order today usps 2-3 priority will it get here for sure on wednesday latest?
No guarantee. Due to the holiday rush, it may be possible, but I highly doubt it. You will most likely end up receiving it after Christmas.
Damn... Shouldve pulled the trigger a little earlier... The drive is pretty far(45 min)... With all the snow probably longer...
smh.gif
at myself
I'd take the drive if u want it b4 xmas man, especially if u need it for a gift or a outfit for a holiday party

Yea its for a gift for xmas... Ill take the ride
nerd.gif
if anything... Let me know...

hatland is legit i have bought from them b4...never heard of them selling fakes....maybe your thinking of cml

cml is sum store that sells fakes. Idk I heard both sold fakes but wutever I guess I ll give em a shot if I see sumthin I like. They got a lot of trash theretho.

Yea, That underbrim is enh.

The OG black/white with the grey brim and patch was enough for me to overlook it. Because I been wanting a Sox like this for a minute. It'll do untilsomebody ever makes a better one with a green underbrim.

CC, If I place an order with you guys early tomorrow before 11am, is there any possible way it can get shipped to my work addy?

Also what time will I have to place my order in order for it to go out that same day so I can get it with UPS before Christmas? I'm located in BK, NY. Iknow it takes 1 business days but due to the holiday rush, I know it can probably be delayed so I want to make if it is possible for it to go out tomorrow.

ah I dont care for that underbrim. So is hatland legit?

Hatland is WILD legit. One of the only websites I've copped fitteds from and been getting fitteds from them since 2000.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Sup guys haven't really been keeping up to date with this thread seeing as I haven't bought a fitted in a looooong time
Just hit up the New Era store, the dude said they have new stuff that just came in, I don't know if it's old news to y'all so
I just figured I'd post pics

I copped a bruins fitted, I know awhile back alotta people where hitting me up about them, they got a whole bunch

If you saw something you like shoot me a PM

^^^ u got a full pic of that RETRO LA KINGS hat???

Back
Top Bottom