Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Originally Posted by jordanflight510

Originally Posted by I Got A Story To tell

had a nice 2 weeks......

c-ya.

Damn, i've been looking EVERYWHERE for a grey underbrim A's hat in 7 1/4. Where in the bay did you get it?
nerd.gif

the bay?

only bay i ever been to is Tampa Bay.

i got it from a spot in Brooklyn, but they only have 5/8 and up.

sik, hit me up, how cheap were they? Oo

ALSO, FYI
some of the managers at champs/footlocker/footaction will give you 50% off of their hats on employee appreciation days if you know someone that works there.
they are only good for recent "on the field" hats and those dc/marvel hats.

had a nice 2 weeks......

c-ya.

Damn, i've been looking EVERYWHERE for a grey underbrim A's hat in 7 1/4. Where in the bay did you get it?
nerd.gif

the bay?

Please tell me where you got ur fitteds at Story, i been lookin all over bk for some grey underbrim authentics.

picked up a few more much needed new era boxes for storage and these vintage giants new eras...getting ready for the playoffs!

Originally Posted by dynamite Sole

picked up a few more much needed new era boxes for storage and these vintage giants new eras...getting ready for the playoffs!
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WHERED YOU GET THOSE???????

SMH @ those Raiders/Kings green underbrim joints, charging Winfield prices.

A few pickups (excuse the camera phone): finally picked up the Lakers (black/red) and Cal (purple/yellow) joints that were sittin at the post office and pickedup the purple/gold Quebec fitted for $7.50 today (Against All Odds):

1zv5ykj.jpg

Anyone looking for a Oski/Cal in a 7 3/4?
23svkpj.jpg

got in a car wreck and some how my marlins fitted made it smh.

well will be in the city in 1 week time to go to CC and PEG im ready to see that crack.

^ franks chop shop has some nice fitteds but 50 a pop ? come man i want that mennace II society white and black kings and the red one but not for no bill smh.

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

had a nice 2 weeks......

c-ya.

nerd.gif

the bay?

Please tell me where you got ur fitteds at Story, i been lookin all over bk for some grey underbrim authentics.

Oh, sorry; for some reason i thought you were from the bay. Henzo, anywhere you know of with a A's greybrim in 7 1/4? Hook it up PLEASE!!!

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! What you talking on that Cal? Is that Black or Navy? My comp. screen is
grin.gif
. DF!!!
Cal is dark navy blue, prolly less of a problem with your screen and more with my camera phone.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by ChillXBattle

got in a car wreck and some how my marlins fitted made it smh.

well will be in the city in 1 week time to go to CC and PEG im ready to see that crack.
forget your fitted at least you allright...

anyway can you take pics of pegs ? I need an update

Back
Top Bottom