Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Never seen one. Only thing i've seen are these things you can put over the sweat band so they don't get dirty. Idk how to describe it.

Never seen one. Only thing i've seen are these things you can put over the sweat band so they don't get dirty. Idk how to describe it.

www.stankeez.com. Also a good solution for hats that fit just a bit too big.

speaking of dirty sweatbands, any liquid solution out there for cleaning em? getting dire

www.crownkleen.com. Same people that make crown wipes, but they sell the solution bottled on it's own and not in wipe form. Haven't tried them but they seem to be the one people use most.

Fitted of the day

6D4A7C9B-563F-4B7E-AE26-4283CD9EE15A.jpeg

The crown, bill, and overall shape have to give out before I give an ounce about sweatband condition. Although they do tend to age evenly more or less. There’s a tipping point where caps just age and it’s over with.

Stop buying $100 hats and treating them like royalty. They are perishable items

I don’t often clean mine enough. But a damp rag with a touch of dawn gets applied to the uppers to get any dust off. Then a damp rag to wipe off any soap residue. And the sweatbands get a soupy mixture of laundry detergent, oxi clean, and peroxide. I usually apply to a un scented baby wipe or use an old tooth brush.

Just like not wanting creases in shoes, if you really cared about a cap that much, you wouldn’t wear or sweat in it ever.

those crown clean wipes have me intrigued though. Worth the cost? Can you let it go a week between cleaning? Sometimes once that sweat sticks in there, it’s over.

I don’t care about the sweatband getting dirty, they just hats to me. I usually move them to gym wears once the under brim gets dirty. But until that point, they still getting worn.

One also has to worry about the cleaning process bleeding onto the front logo. Half the time, you can make it worse than it is by trying to clean a non visible service as it bleeds onto the crown logo.

www.stankeez.com. Also a good solution for hats that fit just a bit too big.

www.crownkleen.com. Same people that make crown wipes, but they sell the solution bottled on it's own and not in wipe form. Haven't tried them but they seem to be the one people use most.

I actually just ordered the Crown Kleen kit yesterday.

Hopefully it works out well. Looks promising from what I've seen.

-Drew

I actually just ordered the Crown Kleen kit yesterday.

Hopefully it works out well. Looks promising from what I've seen.

-Drew

Keep us posted! I'm pretty interested in it, although I don't really have a lot of white sweatbands. My only thing when cleaning sweatbands is I hate that it changes the texture of it, almost pilling it in a way.

Back
Top Bottom