Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

51390152544_14bf33af14_b.jpg

img]

The Dodgers championship one is the only one I'd consider. The green with orange brim is fire too but not for $70

Yeah aside from a few HatClub pack ones I'm not big on "loud" bright fitteds.

That green/orange one with Homegrown AM 90s though...perfection.

They’re live.
$65 is retail on these? Only a fan of the navy/blue since it looks like a tigers on field, and it looks like it has a green under.
Inventory check says there is 400 plus of the navy. But the bright colors are sold out.

Copped the WSxFOG. Used some points from HC so got it for about a regular retail hat. Didn’t want to use all of them. The green uv going to be a nice touch to it.

To be honest I give up on Hat Club. Just bought a bunch of random ish from WestNYC. Hopefully it all fits right. Been having a tough time with the randomness of sizing.

Sheesh that my fitted drop sold out instantly

Sneaker people ruin everything lol
It’s surreal. Some pretty obscure sites are selling out for $50 new retail. They really do ruin it. I try to catch a release here or there but it’s nearly impossible. I can’t keep up. I’ll miss things by minutes when it used to be days or weeks. I really need to up my game.
Undefeated has some of those fogs

I’d say last summer really amped things up and started this wave. Even as late as may I was able to hit on stuff but now I’m having to go through other obscure websites to try to find older stuff no one wants.
What used to be a core 4 websites is now upwards of 20-25 thst im tracking. And they all seem to sell out. Never seen anything like it. Yet ebay isn’t exactly showing high sold prices. It’s just potential I suppose

Im not a rat but how is my fitted getting away with having all these inspired by releases without infringement happening? HC was using nba photos and teams for their nba crossover months ago and got in trouble. The aux pack played off hints and clues. But MF is going all out. They don’t care, or maybe don’t know? They have to tell folks it’s inspired by something in order for it to sell. Like something to like something. I think some buyers think these are official inspirations. They’re playing with fire.

I don’t think color blocking would serve as infringement. Like you take inspiration to make the association but so long as they’re not including anything related to the inspiration.

drops sell out fast yes due to bots but also the very low stock. Even the in store amount MF said would be limited.All Bangladesh factories are closed due to covid so China has been working OT

But don’t sleep in lids. This week alone they had FiRE drops. Mint/peach, camel/rust, camo/flame orange, red icy and they still have cobra Kai 2.0 and sprite pack to drop.

but yeah sneaker dudes ruin everything. Shoot i actually like the line ups. They’re dope you meet cool like minded fitted guys and for me i cash out by slangin pins in the line 🤑

I’m mad as ****! I saw the countdown on Myfitteds story but didn’t think at all it was for a drop because they had a video of a dude running on it lol. Not that in would’ve guaranteed it but would’ve been worth a try for that Mariners.

I’m mad as ****! I saw the countdown on Myfitteds story but didn’t think at all it was for a drop because they had a video of a dude running on it lol. Not that in would’ve guaranteed it but would’ve been worth a try for that Mariners.

it was basically impossible to cop so don't feel bad. Me and a few people I know tried and none of us got anything

Back
Top Bottom